Frame & Feathers

Happy weekend, my friends! Hope you are having a lovely early Spring weekend! =) I wanted to try out The Ombre Challenge in the Moxie Fab World and here is what I came up with.


I was playing with the Frame & Feathers set by Studio Calico/Hero Arts and trying out the ombre stamping technique that I learned from the Clean & Simple Card Making 2 online card class.


The inks that I used are Autumn Rose, Raspberry Fizz, Hibiscus Burst, Berry Sorbet and Harvest Gold. I really love how this technique makes it seem like you have a lot more ink colors! =) The sentiment is also from Frame & Feathers set. I am also entering this to Hero Arts Blog/Flicker Group's March Contest.

That's all for today. Hope you have a fabulous day, my friends! =)


Thanks for stopping by!



supplies:
cardstock: (Rustic White) Papertrey Ink
clear stamps: Studio Calico/Hero Arts
dye inks: (Autumn Rose, Raspberry Fizz, Hibiscus Burst, Berry Sorbet, Harvest Gold) Papertrey Ink
card size: 5 1/2" x 4"

Comments

Sue said…
Stunning card Alice. I really love the design and the colours are wonderful
Sue xx
itsallrosi said…
such a stunning look. I love it!
Shelly said…
Seriously?!! My jaw hit the floor, when I saw this!! lol LOVE it! Some serious WOW factor here! :)
~amy~ said…
wowza...love this Alice!
Uber cool and very striking, Alice. A lovely card! hugs, Lesley
wow gorgeous! love the colours... another really effective and beautiful card :)
Unknown said…
Beautiful card!! Love your choice of colors!
Taheerah said…
Very funky Alice, and you showcased that technique perfectly!!
SeattleStamper said…
N ice use of arrows! The sentiment puts Pulp Fiction in my head :-)
~ Jo ~ said…
Oh I really like this! Those arrows are so trendy and I love the color blending!!!

Hugs,
Jo
xox
donna mikasa said…
So cool! Love the trendy arrows and the yummy ombre stamping! You totally rock!
BabyBokChoy said…
Absolutely awesome design!
yyam said…
Clean and simple! Beautiful stamping Alice! :)
mgoll88 said…
Fantastic colours, looks great!

LG
Michaela
Hey Alice! Thanks for linking this up to the Ombre Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Popular Posts