Waiting for Rain

Happy Monday, all! Hope you are having a lovely weekend! =) Here is a card that I made using a sweet image from Mo's Digital Pencil.


This little girl is so adorable! And yes, this is one of my "go to" layouts and I am using it shamelessly often! =)


This image is called Waiting for Rain and it's printed on Papertrey Ink's Rustic White cardstock, colored with Copic markers then trimmed to size.


The patterned paper is from My Girl 6x6 Designer Paper Pad by My Mind's Eye and the sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. I have to say that I adore those enamel dots from My Mind's Eye. They are quickly becoming one of my favorite embellishments! =)

That's all I have. For more inspiration using images from Mo's Digital Pencil, please visit Mo's Dream Team Blog! =)


Have a fabulous day and thanks for stopping by!



supplies:
cardstock: (Rustic White, kraft) Papertrey Ink
digital stamp: Mo's Digital Pencil
clear stamp: (sentiment) Papertrey Ink
patterned paper: My Mind's Eye
dye ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
fiber: (cream crochet thread) DMC
accents: (yellow button) Papertrey Ink, (red, blue, yellow, orange enamel dots) My Mind's Eye
stickers: (muti color dots Japanese washi tape) Kamoi Kakoshi
die: (scallop border) My Favorite Things
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft, (sewing machine)
other: (foam tape) 3M
Copics used:
skin: E13, E11, E01, E00, E0000, R22, R20
hair: E29, E27, E24, E23, E53
rain coat: R37, R17, R14, R32
outfit: Y38, Y35, Y15, BG13, BG11, BG10
boots: R37, R17, R14, R32, C9, C7, C5
boat: BG18, BG13, BG15, BG11, R17, R14, YR09, YR07, YR04
ground/shadow: W9, W7, W5, W3, W1, W00, 0
card size: 4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

debby4000 said…
Love your gorgeous card Alice and what a sweet image.
luv
Debby
Sherry Eckblad said…
Alice, this is totally adorable. Love your go to card design and must admit I have used it a couple times too as I love it so much.
Pajalu said…
Alice I love your style of card making. You always inspire me. What a gorgeous card
Merry said…
You have such a knack of making the image the star of your cards. Wonderful.
Sue said…
Stunning card Alice. I love the sweet image. Your colouring is so beautiful and I love the layout too.
Sue xx
Pysselbus said…
Gorgeous work!! Love this C&S look and your coloring is outstanding!!

Hugs
Linda
Jen W. said…
This is fabulous! Your colouring is amazing and I love the layered patterns at the top of the card. :)
BabyBokChoy said…
Love the title of the image! Not that I want rain but I do have a puddle in the front of the drive way that she can come and use! So adorable!
Carla S. said…
Gorgeous card, Alice! Fantastic coloring of Mo's cutie!
Chitra Nair said…
OMG.... This is such a gorgeous card and fabulous coloring..
Chris Smith said…
This is adorable! She's just plain huggable - even if she's wet.
Sandy T said…
Cute, adorable card! Thanks for sharing.
Lin said…
Another darling image, brought to life once again by your beautiful coloring, Alice! Love it!
Dianne said…
Alice she is colored sooo beautifully, I love the image being the rain girl I am:):)Love the sewing and those 4 dots perfectly place, thanks for sharing all this creativity, have a great day..
mgoll88 said…
Very sweet card creation with an lovely image

LG
Michaela
scrapn_momof2 said…
I am a big fan of this LO that you do on your cards Alice. Makes the image the main focus. Adorable card!!
Sandy Smith said…
I love this layout, be shameless its beautiful! Happy Monday!
Take care
Sandra
yyam said…
So pretty! Love how you combine patterned paper with washi and your beautiful colouring!
yyam said…
So pretty! Love how you combine patterned paper with washi and your beautiful colouring!
yyam said…
So pretty! Love how you combine patterned paper with washi and your beautiful colouring!
yyam said…
So pretty! Love how you combine patterned paper with washi and your beautiful colouring!
Christina said…
Your coloring is incredible, Alice! I just love how you tucked the sentiment into the top corner on the patterned strip--so fun and unexpected!
alexandra s.m. said…
So so beautiful Alice!

Don't change anything, the design is so perfect for this type of card! a masterpiece my Friend!!

Thank You
~ Jo ~ said…
Such a beautiful card and lovely image. I adore this little girl, she's too cute! Beautiful coloring!

Hugs
Jo
Kathy Martin said…
Sweet! This was me this morning walking my son to the bus stop in the rain. :)
Sandy said…
So sweet Alic - you can always tell a MO Manning image --- they are all spectacular. You have made such a cute card and your coloring is wonderful!!
Sandy
Geraldine said…
beautiful card, such a cute image and wonderful colouring.
Shirley N said…
I love everything you do Alice, but I especially love this one. I love how you design your CAS cards and this card and your coloring is gorgeous. Beautiful and adorable Alice!!!

Popular Posts