Lovely Mums

This is my second post of the day. Please click here or scroll dow to see my post for March Krafty Peeks Day 4. Thanks! =)

Hi ya, all! It's Day 1 of Mama Elephant March release stamp highlight and we are focusing on the beautiful Lovely Mums set today.


The pretty flowers come with outline and solid versions, so you can choose to color them or just stamp them. So beautiful and versatile!


I chose to color my flower with Copic markers, of course. =) After fuzzy cutting it out, I added a few twine loops as "leaves." =)


The patterned paper is from Hello Friend 6x6 Paper Pack by Glitz and the sentiment comes with the Lovely Mums set.

That's all for today. Don't forget to find out what the other design team members created using this set. Here are the links:
Have fun and hope you have a beautiful day! =)


Thanks for stopping by!



supplies:
cardstock: (white, kraft) Papertrey Ink
clear stamps: Mama Elephant
patterned paper: Glitz
dye ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
coloring medium: Copic
fiber: (burlap string) May Arts
accents: (yellow, peach sequins) Ellen Hutson, (paper doily) Wilton
die: (wine bottle tag) Papertrey Ink
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (foam tape) 3M
card size: 4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

HOLY COW!!!!! That flower is GORGEOUS! LOVE this design-- beautifully done!! Totally jealous of your talent!! LOVE LOVE LOVE:)
Unknown said…
Uhh...WOW! This is STUNNING! The coloring is perfection and the colors of the entire card are just gorgeous! Wow, wow, wow!
Taheerah said…
I do not have the words to tell you how much I {heart} this!!! It is incredible!!!
Sue said…
Stunning card Alice. I love the flower, your wonderful colouring and gorgeous papers.
Sue xx
Virginia L. said…
Wow is right! I love the depth of your coloring and layering! The elements are just perfect in this card! You are amazing, girl, and you know that already :)
Natalie said…
Beautiful card, Alice. All your elegant touches on this make it absolutely gorgeous.
Debora said…
Hi Alice! I came here following the blog hop,but I couldn't pass by without commenting on this beautiful creation of yours.I just love everything about it!And love how you used the sequins.You are the queen of simplicity.I love your style and you are such an inspiration. Hugs!
Anonymous said…
I love the soft, beautiful pink that you used for your card. Beautiful!
~amy~ said…
super pretty Alice!
CraftinAway said…
Beautiful card! Love the flowers!
donna mikasa said…
Wowzers! This is absolutely gorgeous!!
Amy Johnson said…
This is so beautiful! I love it!
Rose said…
wow! that is one beautiful flower!!! :) love the twine for leaves.
alexandra s.m. said…
This is such a beauty Alice!
I could stare at it for hours ;-)
Magnificent!!

Thank You!
scrapn_momof2 said…
Super gorgeous Alice!!
BabyBokChoy said…
I love the combo of the doily and the banner and of course your sequins and buttons are darling!
Lea L. said…
This is so pretty! I love how you've used the Glitz paper!!
Unknown said…
This is sooo pretty!!
yyam said…
Oooooh...this is soooooo pretty! I love the doiley and bloom and those scattered sequins!:)
mgoll88 said…
Nice Card Creation!

LG
MIchaela

Popular Posts