Birch

Happy Monday, all! Here is a card that I made using a lovely stamp from Purple Onion Designs.


This little guy is adorable and so fun to color! =)


His name is Birch and he is stamped on Papertrey Ink's Stamper's Select White cardstock, colored with Copic markers then fuzzy cut out.


The patterned paper is from Love Note 6x6 Paper Pad by Crate Paper. I trimmed several patterned paper from the same collection into 1/2" stripes and glued them on a diagonal on a piece of thin scratch paper before die cutting the sentiment. It is then coated with Rock Candy Distress Stickles for a little interest.

That's all I have for now. For more inspiration using stamps from Purple Onion Designs, please visit Purple Onion Designs Blog! =)

Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (white, kraft) Papertrey Ink
rubber stamp: Purple Onion Designs
patterned paper: Crate Paper
dye ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
accents: (Clear Rock Candy Stickles) Ranger Industries, (mini pom pom) Michaels
die: (hello) Simon Says Stamp
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (foam tape) 3M
Copics used:
Birch: E53, E51, E50, R20, E02, E00
hat: RV19, RV14, RV13, RV21
bracelets: BG57, BG45, BG53
card size: 3 7/8" x 5 1/2"

Comments

~amy~ said…
Alice, this card is just way too cute! Happy Monday!
Cindy H. said…
What an adorable card! I think I may need a Birch in my life, too :)
Virginia L. said…
This is SO sweet! Love everything about it, Alice!
Dotty Jo said…
Birch is my favourite stamp of the moment! Great card Alice, super cute, Jo x
Aww! That is such a sweet card. I love that image; I've had it Pinned to my Craft Wish List for months now. I simply MUST get it!
Sandy said…
Hello to you too you cute thing! I love it Alice - makes me smile!!
Sandy xx

Popular Posts