Seize the Sketch #11

Hi ya, all! Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps is sponsoring the new sketch over at Seize the Sketch! Here is the sketch.


Here is my take on the sketch.


Okay, so I altered the sketch to fit my image once again. =)


This image is from the super duper cute Great Adventures set. Seriously, I would like to have a cute little pet dinosaur, too! =) The image is stamped on PTI's Rustic White cardstock, colored with Copic markers then die cut using a Tipped Tops die.


The patterned paper is from Wonderful Day 6x6 Paper Pad by Fancy Pants and the hello die is from Technique Tuesday.

That's all from me. Don't forget to link up your projects to both Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge Blog AND Seize the Sketch, that way you will have TWO chances to win some Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps goodies! This is a two week challenge, so you have until January 19th to submit your projects. Hope you can join us! =)

Have a fabulous day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (Rustic White, kraft) Papertrey Ink
rubber stamp: Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps
patterned paper: Fancy Pants
accents: (yellow, teal, red enamel dots) My Mind's Eye
dies: (hello) Technique Tuesday, (Tipped Tops) Papertrey Ink
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Crafts
other: (foam tape) 3M
Copics used:
skin: E13, E11, E01, E00, E0000, R20
hair: E29, E27, E25, E23, E53
outfit: Y26, Y21, Y13, BG07, BG05, BG02
shoes: BV29, BV25, BV23
Mr. Dinosaur: BG78, BG75, BG57, BG72, BG53, BV29, BV25, BV23, YG17, YG25, YG23, YG21
collar: RV29, RV25, RV14, RV23
grass: YG67, YG17, YG23, YG03
ground: E59, E37, E35, E33, E31, E30, E0000, 0
card size: 5 1/2" x 4"

Comments

scrapn_momof2 said…
Super cute Alice!! Adorable little image.
~amy~ said…
I absolutely love your card Alice!
Jane said…
I love your interpretation of the sketch Alice - beautiful work as always xx
Lesley said…
Your colouring is always amazing! So cute!
debby4000 said…
Fabulous sweet card.
luv
Debby
Alice, this is adorable!!
Anonymous said…
This is so so so cute Alice. Your coloring is AMAZING! Blows me away! :-)
Kreativelena said…
Beautiful card, love the papers, and your coloring is amazing as always :-)
Anonymous said…
Oh my gosh, Alice!!! SUPER OVER THE TOP ADORABLE!!!

Plus, this is my very FAVE boy stamp ever ... in the whole world....

So cute!!! FAB JOB!! :) :)
Rose said…
adorable!!!!!!
Thanks for joining us on Seize the Sketch!!
Virginia L. said…
Oh my! This is so stinky cute!
This is some seriously amazing colouring!!! And I'm with you, if the dino looked that cute, I'd have a pet for sure!! Gorgeous card lovely!
SMiles SHarnee :)
Too cute! I totally adore your card. Hugs, bastelarena
Merry said…
Wonderful work Alice...I like that oblong shape you cut the cardstock for the image and those little gems are lovely.
mgoll88 said…
what a cool image, your card looks very nice

LG
Michaela
Shirley N said…
Oh Alice, I wish I could color like you--your coloring is gorgeous! Love your cute image and layout!
Notes by Nina said…
Very cute card, this image is adorable.

Popular Posts