Krafty Girl Challenge #214

Happy Weekend, my friends! =) It's time for another challenge over at Kraftin" Kimmie Stamps Challenge Blog. Here is my card for this week's challenge.


This week's hostess is Tracy and the challenge theme is "Love is in the Air."


I used the sweet Happy Valentine's Day by Rachelle Anne Miller for my card. It's stamped on Papertrey Ink's Stamper's Select White cardstock, colored with Copic markers then die cut and trimmed to size. Don't you love that little Teddy? =)


The patterned paper is from Family Traditions 6x6 Paperpad Collection by Webster's Pages and the sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

That's all I have for now. Unfortunately, this is also my last card for Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps as a design team member. It has been super fun working with this group of crazy and amazingly talented ladies. I absolutely enjoyed every minute of it and a big Thank You to Kimmie for letting me be part of it. I know I am going to miss being on this team! =)

Before you go, don't forget to check out what the other Krafty Girls created for this week's Wonderful Wednesday and see all the challenge details here!

Have a sweet day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (white, kraft) Papertrey Ink
rubber stamp: Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps
clear stamp: (sentiment) Papertrey Ink
patterned paper: Webster's Pages
dye ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
accents: (blue, orange enamel dots) My Mind's Eye
die: (curved edge) Simon Stays Stamp
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (foam tape) 3M
Copics used:
Girl:
skin: E13, E11, E01, E00, E0000, R20
hair: E35, YR24, YR21, Y23
outfit: R08, R05, R02, Y19, Y15, Y13, B99, B97, B95
Boy:
skin: E13, E11, E01, E00, R20
hair: E29, E27, E25, E23, E53
outfit: B99, B97, B95, B91, BV29, BV25, BV23
Mr. Bear: E37, E35, E33, E31, E30, R05, R02
bench: E59, E57, E55
flower: Y19, R05, R02, R01
ground: E59, E37, E35, E33, E31, E30, E0000, 0
card size: 4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

Jane said…
Another fabulous CAS card!
Jane xx
Tracey said…
Your colouring is incredible as always Alice!! Stunning card!!
mgoll88 said…
Sweet card creation with an very ncie image!

LG
Michaela
Shelly said…
This is sooo ADORABLE! :) Love!
Too cute Alice.. love that card!
Rose said…
this is so sweet!!!! :)
I can't believe how much I love that card! The colors and your coloring are just mad, and that whole layout is brilliant! I've never seen those images before (that stamp company) - I HAVE to check them out!
Karen Dunbrook said…
just amazing colours on your adorable card..
Unknown said…
soooooooo cute! Again! :)

Popular Posts