Pillow Talk

Hello, my friends! I am honored to be guesting on Mariana Grigsby's Blog today. January's theme on Mariana's blog is "Cats & Dogs" and I am pretty sure you would want to check out her fabulous cards and layouts! Here is the card that I made for my guest post.


You know I'd have to make a card with a kitty, right? =)


The kitty and pillow stamps are from Pillow Talk set by Simon Says stamp. They are stamped on PTI's Stamper's Select White cardstock, colored with Copic makers then die cut using a Tipped Tops die.


The patterned paper is from Family Traditions 6x6 Paperpad Collection by Webster's Pages and the sentiment comes with the Pillow Talk set.

That's all I have. Big thank you to Mariana for inviting me to be the first guest on her blog. It's a great honor and I am so happy to work with you again! =) Don't forget to hop over to Mariana's Blog and have a look of her amazing work! =)

Have a cozy day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (white, kraft) Papertrey Ink
clear stamp: (kitty, pillow, sentiment) Simon Says Stamp
patterned paper: Webster's Pages
dye ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
coloring medium: (markers) Copic
accents: (orange enamel heart) October Afternoon, (yellow, aqua enamel dots) My Mind's Eye
dies: (word bubble) Simon Says Stamp, (Tipped Tops) Papertrey Ink
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (foam tape) 3M
card size: 3 3/4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

~amy~ said…
super adorable and perfect for Mariana's theme! How fun!!
Dotty Jo said…
Super card Alice, love that sweet cat! Jo x
Virginia L. said…
You rock at coloring this cute cat image, Alice! I love everything about it! I know my guys love this card since they are such cat-lovers :) Congrats on the guest design!
Jocelyn Olson said…
Awww....so cute, Alice! The kitty is super duper adorable the way you colored him. :) I like the design you used.
Love that adorable sleeping kitty so, so much, Alice!! Your coloring is just the best. What a beautifully colored and constructed card. ♥
Mariana Grigsby said…
Thank you Alice for being my special guest, today! Your card is awesome and it was an honor to share it on my blog!
donna mikasa said…
Congrats on being Mariana's first GD! Your card is adorable and I LOVE your way with patterned paper!
Karenladd said…
Your coloring skills are amazing! I love how you made the shadow around this sweet kitty!
Sandy said…
I do love kitty kat cards and your paper suites this sweet feline to a 'T'!
Sandy xx
Rose said…
as a cat lover you know i love this sweet card!!!!! :)
want my address?? LOL

Popular Posts