Mama Elephant Photo Inspiration Challenge

Hello, my friends! =) I am excited to be joining Mama Elephant's challenge team and we have a new challenge up! =)


It's a photo inspiration challenge and here is my take on it.


Mmm… Totally have nothing to do with all the glamor. I used the sweet colors as my inspiration. =)


The adorable little chic, speech bubble and sentiment are from the cute Love Quotes set. I also tried the thread loops for the first time. I think they added a bit of a airy feel to it, no? =)

The challenge ends February 7th and the prize is a guest designer spot in a future Mama Elephant release. Pretty cool, huh? You can find out what the other design team members came up with and all the challenge details here. Hope you can join us! =)

Have a sweet day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (Rustic White) Papertrey Ink
clear stamps: Mama Elephant
dye inks: (Tuxedo  Black) Tsukineko, (Raspberry Fizz, Berry Sorbet) Papertrey Ink
coloring medium: (pink markers) Copic
fiber: (sewing thread)
accents: (red, pink sequins) Avery Elle, (paper doily) Wilton
stickers: (pink polka dots, pink dots) mt Kamoi, (pink with dots, pink grid) MARK'S
other: (foam tape) 3M
card size: 3 3/4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

Jane said…
Fabtastic interpretation of the inspiration photo Alice!
Wida said…
Oh my gosh I just love it!!
This is so sweet and pretty! I love the combined textures of the doily, sequins, string and washi!
mgoll88 said…
Very fantastic creation, hoes perfect with the photo!

LG
Michaela
Deepti said…
This is so stunning and cute, love it :)
Sandy said…
Very sweet Alice!
Sandy
Lea Lawson said…
This is so sweet! LOVE the doily!!
maria f. said…
So very sweet. Every time I see that little bird he/she just melts my heart.
Katherine said…
I want to feature your card for upcoming Trendy Tuesday post for the blog at Paper Crafters Library. We're featuring doilies on the Feb. 11 post. You can ck out the blog here: http://blog.papercrafterslibrary.com/ The image will credit you & link back to your blog and to the Mama Elephant blog as well. If you do not wish to be featured for any reason, just let me know. Love your cards!

Popular Posts