CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #126

Hello, my friends! It's time for a new challenge over at CAS-ual Fridays! Here is the new challenge.


Create a clean and simple project with fun color blocking! This should be fun! =)


I went with a patterned paper color blocking for my card. I am not sure if this is allowed, but I had fun with it.


The patterned paper is from Be. Loved. 6x6 Paper Pad by Fancy Pants and the sentiment is from I Like You set by Kelly Purkey/Simon Says Stamp.


The sponsor for this challenge is CAS-ual Fridays Stamps. Don't forget to find out what the other Girl Fridays came up with for this challenge and see all the challenge details here. Hope you can join us! =)

Have a fabulous day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (kraft) Papertrey Ink
clear stamp: (sentiment) Simon Says Stamp
patterned paper: Fancy Pants
dye ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
accents: (gems) Hero Arts
die: (Tipped Tops) Papertrey Ink
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (foam tape) 3M
card size: 3 5/8" x 5 3/8" 

Comments

~amy~ said…
i LOVE your patterned color blocking, it is so much fun!!!
Deepti said…
Love the idea of pattern blocks :)
donna mikasa said…
Patterned color blocking is GENIUS! You play so well with papers, I'm not surprised it was your choice! LOVE!
Claire Grantham said…
I love that your colour blocks are patterned. Really cool. Cx
Unknown said…
This is so fabulous!! Love the mix of papers and colors!
karen h said…
Fun card - love the mix of patterns!

Popular Posts