Mega Mehndi Medallion

Hello, everyone! =) Here is a card for The Doilies & Lace Challenge in The Moxie Fab World.


I first pressed Berry Sorbet ink on a acrylic block, spritzed it with lots of water then flicked the ink onto the card base. I did dab the ink dry after about a minute or so. The beautiful medallion is stamped with second generation stamping with Smokey Shadow ink.


The sentiment is die cut from Berry Sorbet and Smokey Shadow cardstock. I offset the Smokey Shadow one to create a little "shadow" effect. =)

That's it for today. Have a fabulous one, my friends! =)



Thanks for stopping by!



supplies:
cardstock: (white, Berry Sorbet, Smokey Shadow) Papertrey Ink
clear stamp: (Mega Mehndi Medallion) Papertrey Ink
dye ink: (Berry Sorbet, Smokey Shadow) Papertrey Ink
die: (thanks) Memory Box
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (fome tape) 3M
card size: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"

Comments

Beate said…
Wow! Gorgeous card, Alice. You are tempting me to buy that die. It looks beautiful over the medallion.
Hugs and smiles
Kara Lynne said…
Love the shadow effect on your sentiment. The spatter is well placed too!
This is gorgeous, Alice!
yyam said…
Wow! Just classy and beautiful! :)
Kathy Martin said…
Love the clean simple design and the drops of ink!
Karen B. said…
Beautiful, graphic and fun!
alexandra s.m. said…
I adore this card!
I want to lift it like NOW!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank You my Friend!

Popular Posts