Nora With Rose

Hello, my friends! Here is a card that I made for Whiff of Joy World of Ideas Blog (formerly Whiff of Joy Inspiration & Tutorial Blog).


I made a little tutorial showing how I used washi tapes and dies to created custom embellishments. You can see the tutorial here. =)


I used the lovely Nora With Rose for my carñd. She is stamped on PTI's Stamper's Select White cardstock, colored with Copic markers then cut and embossed using a Classic Rectangles Large die.


The teal stripe and pink polka dot decorative tapes are from Target and the floral ones for the die cuts are Japanese washi tapes from Mark's (a Japanese company that makes washi tapes). The sentiment is from General Sayings II set.

That's it for now. Have a beautiful day! =)



Thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (kraft, white) Papertrye Ink
rubber stamp: whiff of Joy Stamps
dye ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
archival ink: (Jet Black) Ranger Industries
washi tapes: Mark's
decorative tapes: Target
dies: (rectangle) Spellbinders, (banner, heart) Whiff of Joy Stamps
other: (foam tape) 3M, (foam squares) Recollections
Copics used:
skin: E13, E11, E01, E00, E000, R20
hair: E49, E47, E44, E43
dress: R89, E85, E83, E81, BG15, BG13, BG11
rose: YG17, YG07, YG03, R39, R27, R24, R22
ground: E59, E37, E35, E33, E31, E30, E0000, 0
card size: 3 1/2" x 5 1/2"

Comments

yyam said…
Ooooooohhh....sooooooo sweet! :)
Vivi Casale said…
this is so cute!! made me smile!!!
xoxo
Vivi Casale said…
this is so cute!! made me smile!!!
xoxo
Elizabeth Allan said…
Alice the Washi tapes are such beautiful accents. Love the banner you created from them too!
scrapn_momof2 said…
Totally adorable. As always, great coloring of your image.
Chrissy said…
Such a cutie Alice, beautiful colouring..

Luv CHRISSYxx
Danni said…
So darling!! Love the pennants!
Virginia L. said…
oh me oh my! The coloring is amazing (I think I said that many times...-heehee)!!
what an incredible job you do with shading and blending! In awe of your talents! Super cute card!
dstandard said…
This is adorable and your coloring is just awesome!
Jeanette said…
This is so sweet Alice!
Hugs Jeanette xxo
Janetcraft said…
sweet simple look Nora, you made her so sweet...
She is so sweet! I love how you have coloured her up and great use of the washi tape :)
mgoll88 said…
wonderfull work, looks great!

LG
Michaela
Kathy Martin said…
Very sweet card! LOVE washi tape on Kraft stock! :)
Sandy said…
So cute and beautifully colored. Do you remember those portraits of children I think from Elizabethan England. They were always dressed up as adults - with gowns and very flat chests. That is what your card reminds me of. I love it!
Sandy
Beate said…
Beautiful image, coloring and card.
Hugs and smiles

Popular Posts