Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Challenge # 79

Hi all! It's time for a new challenge over at Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Blog and here is the challenge.


Here is my card.


It's not too early for summery cards, right? I guess May Flowers bring... Summer! =)


I used Hula Girl Lucy for my card. She is stamped on PTI's Stamper's Select White cardstock, colored with Copic markers then cut and embossed using a Petite Ovals Large die.


The patterned paper is from Country Drive 6x6 Paper Pad by Echo Park and the sentiment comes with this image.

That's all I have. Don't forget to check out what the other design team members came up with for the challenge here. Hope you can join us! =)



Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (white, kraft) Papertrey Ink
rubber stamp: Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps
patterned paper: Echo Park
dye ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
archival ink: (Jet Black) Ranger Industries
fiber: (seam binding) Lawrence Schiff Silk Mills, Inc., (white crochet thread) DMC
accent: (pink button) Papertrey Ink
die: (oval) Spellbinders, (tag) WPlus9
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft, (border punch) Martha Stewart
other: (foam tape) 3M, (foam squares) Recollections
Copics used:
skin: E13, E11, E01, E00, E000, R20
hair: E35, YR23, YR21
bikini top: E29, E27, E25, E23
straw skirt: E35, E33, E31
hair scarf: Y19, Y15, Y13
flowers: Y38, R85, R83, R81, RV10, Y19, Y15, Y13, YR07, YR04, YR02, BG13, BG11, BG10, YG17, YG13, YG11
ground: E59, E37, E35, E33, E31, E30, E0000
card size: 4" x 5 1/4"

Comments

yyam said…
Ooooh...this is soooo pretty! Love the fresh summery colours! :)
Alice this is so sweet. Love those papers and that cute image :)
Amy Johnson said…
Oh, what a sweet card! I love the expression on her face!
Sandy said…
Ah lou wow wow! How very charming. Wish I was in the islands right now. Can't your hear the beat of the drums. Wonderful card!
Sandy
Sparkplug17 said…
Such a lovely card!
Danni said…
Wonderful card! My daughter is in love with all things Hawaii so I think I'll have to get this stamp soon! :)
Beate said…
Adorable image, beautiful coloring and great card.
Hugs and smiles
Karen B. said…
So fun Alice! I really enjoy your colors, how they are so summery yet not in your face loud and garish!
donna mikasa said…
What a cutie, Alice! I love how you gave her a tan, too! So adorable....Aloha!!!

Popular Posts