Thursday, September 10, 2009

a birdie hello card


I made this card according to Fall Color Palette #3 from Wednesday over at Hero Arts blog. I love these rich earth tones.

This is also a hybrid card. I used HA Dictionary Page for the background. I've always liked text papers and just adore this one. I printed out HA Vintage Skyland Birds, colored them with some Copics then cut them out. I also put some rolled-up glue dots behind the birds for some dimension.


ingredients used:
cardstocks: Papertrey Ink, Stampin' Up (burgundy)
stamps: Hero Arts, Hero Arts Digital
markers: Copic
inks: Perfect Match Hybrid Ink by Papertrey Ink (cream), Memento (black)

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

This is fab, Alice! Love the birds and you colored them perfectly!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Anne said...

Hi, Alice! Love this card! I love the way you've colored the birds, the text as a background, and how dimensional you made it! :-)

Tomo H. said...

Oh, I love this pretty taste in a sharp look! Alice, you're genius!
I always amaze your creativity!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive