a little birdie told me...


I made this card for the Greeting Farm's Farm Fresh Friday "It's what inside that counts" challenge.

I used patterned papers from Sassafras Sunshine Lollipops Wee Bundle. These were super cute papers and I think they would be perfect with this cute Wild Sprout - Megan that my lovely Miss Summer Santa sent me. =)


ingredients used:
cardstock, buttons: Papertrey Ink
patterned papers: Sassafras
stamps: the Greeting Farm, Hero Arts (sentiment)
markers: Copic
inks: Memento
embroidery floss: DMC
others: machine stitching

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Tasha said…
Stunning card Alice love the papers you used and your layout and colouring of Wild Sprout
love tasha xx
Maylee said…
Too cute! Love that Sprout!
donna mikasa said…
Love this card, Alice!!! Your coloring is outstanding!!
Unknown said…
Hi Alice!
What great cards! Really cute! :D
Love it!
hugs
Nina
Vanessa said…
Amazing card! Love the stitching on the first pic! Great idea!

Hugs,
Vanessa
Stamping Cafe said…
Fantastic card, Alice!! Superb coloring job and love the stitching!!

Popular Posts