two cards with Fall Color Palette #3

Here are two more cards that I made with the Fall Color Palette #3 over at Hero Arts blog. This past week's challenge at the Hero Arts blog was Fall Colors and I love this rich color combination the most.

The background of this is again colored with chalk. I just love that soft look. The butterfly is colored with Copic markers, I don't seem to be able to keep my hands off my Copics these days...

This one is a 3" x 3" mini card made with some scraps from making this card. Isn't this flower gorgeous? It's from one of the new Hero Arts digital kits. Of course I had to color it with "you know what." =)

ingredients used:
thinking of you card:
cardstocks: Papertrey Ink, Bazzill
stamps: Hero Arts
ribbon, button, ink: Papertrey Ink
inks: Memento, Papertrey Ink (cream)
markers: Copic
pearls: Michaels
embroidery floss: DMC

For you card:
cardstocks: Papertrey Ink, Bazzill
stamps: Hero Arts, Hero Arts Digital
buttons, ink: Papertrey Ink
markers: Copic
embroidery floss: DMC

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Claireabelle said…
Gorgeous cards, I love that butterfly
x
Yaneri said…
Simply Beautiful Creations Alice! Love you work!!

ScrapyCrafter
www.scrapycrafter.com
Virginia L. said…
Awesome card, Alice! I hope you can be the next winner for win a blog day 2009 !! You are definitely in the running :)
Stamping Cafe said…
Stunning cards, Alice! Love both of them! Ditto with Virginia, I hope you will be the winner for the win a blog day 2009!! :)
donna mikasa said…
Love both of these, Alice! The buttons are the perfect touch, and that butterfly is gorgeous!! Another vote here for you to win a blog spot!
Tomo H. said…
Beautiful cards, Alice! The coloring on the digi-data is awesome!

Thank you so very much for your kind words on my blog! I so appreciate you!
And your Japanese is perfect! You can write correctly and can read it. I was so surprised and I admire you!

Sending Hugs, Tomo

Popular Posts