a card for Moxie Fab World


I made this card for Moxie Fab World's Stretch Your Holiday Style: A Clean & Graphic Challenge.

I just tried to keep it as simple as I could. I used Hero Arts Dot Snowflake Border on the background and embossed it with some opaque white embossing powder that has some glitter in it.

Mr. Snowman's eyes and dotty smile are embellished with some Glossy Accents.


ingredients used:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink
patterned papers: Cosmo Cricket
stamp: Hero Arts
die cutting machine: Cuttlebug
letter dies: QuicKutz
other: Glossy Accents by Ranger

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Kelly Booth said…
I just Adore that snowman Alice...he is so CUTE and Full of personality!!
Great Card!!
Laura said…
Cute, cute, cute!
Maylee said…
Simply terrific Alice!
donna mikasa said…
love that snowman! reminds me of marshmallows....mmmm!
great contemporary colors, too...

Popular Posts