a shabby Santa card

I made this card for Moxie Fab World's Stretch Your Holiday Style: A Shabby Chic Challenge.

I got this Santa stamp last year at the post-Christmas sale at my local scrapbook store after seeing Tim Holtz's awesome 12 tags of christmas. I love this detailed image but never had the chance to use it since it was after Christmas when I got it...

But it still feels weird to make a Santa Christmas card in the summer...

ingredients used:
cardstocks, satin ribbon, button, twine: Papertrey Ink
patterned paper: Cosmo Cricket
stamp: Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Collection
inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Memento
lace: Joann

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Vanessa said…
Wow, so well done! Love it, the Stampers Anonymous clings are on my wishlist!

Hugs,
Vanessa
Helen F. said…
Oh how vintage is that Santa? Love your card - it is so lovey with all the shabby chicness ;o)
donna mikasa said…
oooh, love this, Alice!! So much shabby chicness with the touch
of lace and your wonderful distressing....
Amy said…
What an amazingly beautiful Christmas card! That stamp is really cool and you chose the perfect papers and embellies to go with him, I love this!
Tiffany Ervin said…
Love your santa card, the wonderful lace and ribbon! And I love that musical note paper background!
Thanks for posting this to the challenge!
Virginia L. said…
Love your chabby chic card here! So talented and versatile you are!!

Popular Posts