a cute merry christmas

Hi all, it's me again... Just realized the deadline for this is either closed or really close hence the second post in a short time...

I made this card for Moxie Fab World's Stretch Your Holiday Style: a Fun and Cute Challenge.

I love this set of cute holiday stamps from Close To My Heart. All the images from various holidays are stretched-out and are all so cute!!

The stocking in the middle is water-colored with stamping inks and covered with Stickles then popped up on dimensional adhesives.

ingredients used:
cardstocks: Bazzill, unknow (scallop circle card base)
patterned paper, dimensional adhesive: Making Memories
stamps, inks: Close To My Heart
ribbons: Michaels
circle cutter: Fiskars
glitter glue: Stickles by Ranger

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Diana said…
Very nice. Met you on Hero.
donna mikasa said…
Oh, this is so cute and whimsical! Great colors, too....

Popular Posts