Friends Forever

Happy Friday, all! Here is a card that I made for the Whiff of Joy Tutorials & Inspiration blog. Please hop over here to see the tutorial on how I created the sky.



I used the super sweet Friends Forever - Nora and Ben for my card. Isn't this image just the cutest? I think it's perfect for a anniversary card, too. =)


I stamped the image on PTI's Stamper's Select White cardstock, then cut and embossed it using a Labels Two die. The image is then colored with Copic markers. The heart dies for the sentiment piece are from Papertrey Ink.


The patterned paper is from the Lime Twist Fly A Kite collection by My Mind's Eye. I used the Fancy Hearts border die for the paper with kites. The sentiment is from the General Sayings II set also from Whiff of Joy Stamps.

Don't forget to take a look at the tutorial here! =)



Have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!


p.s. The previews for the June release has started over at The Craft's Meow Blog. Go check them out!







supplies:
cardstock, button: Papertrey Ink
stamps: Whiff of Joy Stamps
patterned paper: My Mind's Eye
inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaFine Onyx Black, Tim Holtz Distress Ink
corner rounder: We R Memory Keepers
dies: (Fancy Hearts border) Whiff of Joy Stamps, (hearts) Papertrey Ink, (Labels Two) Spellbinders
die-cut machine: Cuttlebug by Provo Craft
other: sewing machine, thread, foam tape, foam squares
Copics used:
Nora:
skin: E11, E01, E00, E000, R20
hair: E49, E47, E44, E43
shorts: E39, E37, E35, E34, E31, YR24
top: BG15, BG13, BG11, BG10
shoes: E39, E37, E35, E34, E31, YR24, C9, C7, C5, C3
hair decor: R39, R37, R35, R22
Ben:
skin: E13, E11, E01, E00, R20
hair: E35, YR24, YR23, YR31
jeans: B99, B97, B95, B93, B91
t-shirt: E09, E08, R08, R05, R02, W1, W00, 0
sneakers: C9, C7, C5, C3, E09, E08, R08, R05, R02
swing: E59, E57, E55
card size: 5" x 5"

Comments

Joy said…
Gosh Alice you amaze me at how you make images come to life with your colouring...super gorgeous my friend! Hugs!
donna mikasa said…
Such an adorable card, Alice! Cutest image and your coloring is so yummy! Love the cloud tutorial, too! Perfect background for your card. Have a wonderful weekend!
Anonymous said…
Soooo cute!! This card makes me happy!! Cute colors!
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja
WOW thanks for the fab tutorial Alice. I will be giving it a go.
Your card is so sweet!
I love it!!
The papers are perfect!
Love, Mel. xx
Beate said…
Alice, your coloring is so beautiful! I love the paper, the layout and the gorgeous sky.
Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!
Hugs and smiles
Dorcas said…
Oh I love it Alice! Its soooo cute!! Colored to perfection, too. :-)
~amy~ said…
awwww...super CUTE...happy Friday Alice!!!
BabyBokChoy said…
How absolutely sweet and darling!!! Have a great weekend!!!
Marion said…
Hi Alice, Wow! A super card and just love those adorable children on the swing. Gorgeous colouring and love the sky background. Going over now to take a look at how you did it.
hugs
Marion
Tinchen said…
Allerliebst sieht die Karte aus.Passt mal wieder alles perfekt.



LG Tinchen
Gaby said…
A beautiful card, Alice!! Your coloring is so perfect and the choice of paper is just awesome! I need to take a break from your blog because each time I visit it, I need to buy more stamps, lol j/k
Thanks so much for the wonderful tutorial and enjoy the long weekend :)
Dotty Jo said…
So cute - what a lovely card. Off to check out that tutorial! Jo x
Shirley N said…
I just have 3 words for the card...LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Beautiful scene and coloring Alice! Loved your tut too. Have a wonderful weekend!
Elizabeth Allan said…
Alice your background clouds are perfect. I viewed the tutorial and loved all the stepped out instructions and pictures. Have a great weekend.
Brenda said…
Love it! And thank you so much for sharing your cloud creation technique! I was using one cloud and moving it around, but I prefer your method and will give it a try tonight! This card is super gorgeous Alice!
Emily Leiphart said…
Alice, you are amazing!! This card is pure perfection. Such lovely colouring of the little couple. Cute, cute, cute! Off to check out your tutorial 'cause I was one of the peeps who asked you for one. ;) Have a lovely weekend!
Unknown said…
Ой какая прелесть!!!! :)))) Такие ребятишки! Очень здорово! Открытка такая по-детски добрая! :))
Maylee said…
Soooo cute Alice!!
Marlene said…
Dang, that's adorable as hell!

Gonna check out your tutorial - cuz I'm lovin' that sky!
1LuvnMama said…
Oh Alice! Your tutorial is wonderful! I'll have to try it one day. Your card is amazing and jawdropping! :) Have a wonderful weekend!
yyam said…
Awww....this is so sweet! Love the coloring and the mix of papers!!!! :)
farmhouse-story said…
alice, your cards are darling, but your coloring...is just stunning!
Tasha said…
Alice this is completely adorable! Love the colouring and the dp you used...great design
love tasha xx
Kelly Booth said…
Love love love this cute cute cute card.....it is a perfect Alice card....is that you and hubby? Sooooooo Cute!
Stamping Cafe said…
Super sweet card, Alice! Love your awesome tutorial, your clouds look really awesome! You ROCK, sweetie! Love ya!
Pajalu said…
I always love these cards that you do Alice. This one is so cute xoxoxo
Anonymous said…
Super cute card! I love your tutorial on the inky sky effect too - perfect ;)
TFS, hugs, Ruth S
Suzanne C said…
What a sweet couple! Charming card! Fantastic coloring.
Tiffany Ervin said…
What a sweet looking pair! Love that patterned paper too!

Popular Posts