Skater Ben

Hello, everyone! I have a card made using an image from Whiff of Joy Stamps to share with you today.


I used the lovely Skater Ben for my card. Love this handsome little boy! =)


Ben is stamped and colored on PTI's Stamper's Select White cardstock. I trimmed him out after coloring it with Copic markers.


I stamped Hero Arts Envelope Pattern on the card card base using VersaMark, but it isn't showing up very well. The patterned paper is from the Fine and Dandy True Blue collection by My Mind's Eye. The sentiment is from Hero Arts.

That's all for now. Have a lovely day! =)




Thanks for stopping by!




supplies:
cardstock, button: Papertrey Ink
stamps: (Skater Ben) Whiff of Joy Stamps, (Envelope Pattern, sentiment) Hero Arts
patterned paper: My Mind's Eye
inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaFine Onyx Black, VersaMark
corner rounder: We R Memory Keepers
decorative scissors: Fiskars
dies: Papertrey Ink
die-cut machine: Cuttlebug by Provo Craft
other: sewing machine, thread, foam tape, foam squares
Copics used:
skin: E11, E01, E00, E000, R20
hair: E19, E17, E15, E13
jeans: BG18, BG15, BG13, BG11
t-shirt: YR18, YR15, YR12, W1, W00, 0
shoes: E59, E57, E55, E53
skateboard: E79, E77, E74, E71, BG18, BG15, BG13, YR24, YR23, YR31, C7, C5, C3
card size: 3 1/2" x 5"

Comments

Heather said…
Wow, love this card. Cool image, beautifully coloured and I adore the layout. Definitely my kind of card!
Joy said…
This is just adorable...love the simplicity of this card Alice and your colouring of course is superb as always, you have made that sweet Skater Ben come to life..hugs!
Just brilliant Alice!!!
The layout is fabulous.
Your very clever!
I adore your creations :))
Mel. xx
Vicky said…
Love all your cards and especially the ones you make with lots of white space. These are the most difficult for me to do! I am always amazed by your creativity :)
Anonymous said…
Totally love your card! The colour scheme is perfect and not too fussy with embellishments - perfect for a cool skater boy ;)
TFS, hugs, Ruth S
ChickieChirps said…
This is great! I love the kraft in the background and the blue grass!

Arabella
Jodi Collins said…
GORGEOUS Alice! LOVE the layout and the clouds! FAB coloring too!
Kelly Booth said…
LOVE this Alice....such a sweet card and I love the colors too!!
Virginia L. said…
How CUTE can this get!? Love the colors and white space!!
Tyggereye said…
He is so cute. I love the border edging on the "grass" hills
Jeni said…
He IS a sweetie pie! ~jeni :)
Such a cool & fun card, Alice! Love it!
SAMARA said…
Alice...this is absolutely adorable! I'm not sure how you did it, but this skaterboy looks absolutely 3D!!! That is brilliant and pure talent. He is SOOOOOO precious. Samara xox
SAMARA said…
Hi again Alice...were you able to investigate putting a subscribe by email on your site....Im in love with your style!!!! Samara xox
BabyBokChoy said…
Hey skater, you are way too kewl!! :)
Mimi said…
Adorable card Alice! Ben is so cute and cool enough for older boys too! Have a great day! ;)
Tiffany Ervin said…
Super cute! I love the rough looking texture and the creases in his clothing, looks like a sweet, typical boy having fun!
Danni said…
How super cute and fun!
Diane Jaquay said…
What a cute little skateboarding dude :)
donna mikasa said…
(Sigh...) Ben is one handsome dude! Love your card, love the colors, love the design! Love ya, too!
Sparkplug17 said…
This is just darling!
donna mikasa said…
Testing...testing...LOL! I wonder if my former comment will reappear? I do love Ben--he's so handsome! I love the colors and the simplicity of the design. Perfect!
Suzanne C said…
Cute Cute Cute! Love the grass and hills. Perfect card for a boy!
Stamping Cafe said…
This is so cute and sweet, Alice!! Love the colors and coloring as always, what a perfect card for a boy!!
Anita Rex said…
Hi Alice I love this card! I like how you used the same color of pp for both the cloud and the ground! :>
Tasha said…
Such a super cute card, love the little scene you created - awesome card
love tasha xx

Popular Posts