Lily Pad Cards Embossing Challenge

Hi all! It's me again. =) Thanks for joining me for a card for the Embossing Challenge over at Lily Pad Cards. Here is my card for the challenge:


The challenge is to use embossing techniques on your cards. I dry embossed on the rustic cream card base using a folder from the Damask & Regal Flourishes Set.


This week's sponsor is The Craft's Meow and I used the beautiful Butterfly Kisses Set designed by Nina Brackett for my card. I stamped the fairy on a piece of patterned paper then cut it out using a Labels 20 die. The sentiment is from the Hapiness is... set also created by Nina. The patterned paper is from the Once Upon A Springtime collection by Graphic 45.

That's all I have for today, I am pretty sure. =) Please hop over to Lily Pad Cards and check out what the other Dream Team members came up with for this challenge.



Have a beautiful weekend and thanks for stopping by!



p.s. The sneak peek started at The Craft's Meow Blog. Don't forget to check them out because there are prizes up for grabs! The Craft's Meow is also releasing a card kit that I created on the 15th. All I can say is that they are very different from what I usually do. =)




supplies:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink
stamps: Nina Brackett for The Craft's Meow
patterned paper: Graphic 45
ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
embossing folder: Sizzix
ribbon: May Arts
polymer rose handmade by me
pearl: Recollections
die: Spellbinders
die-cut machine: Cuttlebug by Provo Craft
card size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

Karen B. said…
Oh goodness, this is so very sweet!
Anonymous said…
Oh wow.....what a sweet card this turned out to be Alice!! Wonderful!
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja
BabyBokChoy said…
Great take on the challenge, your embossed background looks amazing!
Anita Rex said…
Alice I love this card! The label is perfect and the embossing just makes it stand out so!
Sanne said…
This is so sweet Alice - love the embossed background - perfect design!
itsallrosi said…
embossing adds so much to silhouette images. love this!
Amy said…
This card is absolutely lovely Alice... so soft and pretty, it's like a dream! Love it! :)
Maria Therese said…
Such a sweet card!!
Vicky said…
Such a sweet and pretty card Alice! Love the ribbon as well!
dstandard said…
Beautiful card - love the embossed background!
Anonymous said…
This is so cute Alice - I love your embossed background. Perfectly elegant for the pretty butterfly fairy ;)
Hugs, Ruth S
yyam said…
Gorgeous! Love the soft feel to it!
Tasha said…
Wow this is really stunning, the embossing is so beautiful against this stamp
love tasha xx
Merry said…
This is terrific...what a great image and that embossing is so pretty.
sunghee said…
Gorgeous texture, and love the silhouette image. Soooo pretty!
Jeni said…
So sweet and elagant! ~jeni :)
Tyggereye said…
Ooh I really like that damask. So pretty. I really should buckle down and get a paper cutting machine.
Suzanne C said…
Love teh shadow image and how you framed it out on the embossed background.

Popular Posts