Lily Pad Cards Kathy's Color Throw Down #2

Happy Friday, all! =) Thanks for joining me for a card for this week's challenge over at Lily Pad Cards. It's Kathy's Color Throw Down #2 and here are the colors:


Here is my card:


This week's sponsor is The Greeting Farm and I chose Dressy Jeremy for my card. This clean cut handsome guy is totally my type! =)


I was mojoless when I made this card, so the design is simple. Jeremy is printed and colored on PTI's Stamper's Select White cardstock. I used the Scallops On The Edge die (it's on sale!) for the bottom border of my card. I used removable adhesive to attach the background patterned paper on the card front before I send the piece (all three layers) into my die-cut machine.


I then peeled the patterned paper and added stitching before gluing it back again. In real life this card stands tilted due to the funky scallops. =) The patterned paper is from the Minuet collection by Memory Box and the sentiment is from Hero Arts.

That's all I have. Please hop over to Lily Pad Cards to check out what the other Dream Team members came up with and to find out how you can join the fun! =)



Have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!



supplies:
cardstock, button: Papertrey Ink
digital stamp: The Greeting Farm
sentiment stamp: Hero Arts
patterned paper: Memory Box
ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
twine: Whiff of Joy
dies: (scallop) Tim Holtz Alteration Sizzix, (Mat Stack, Ticket Border) Papertrey Ink
die-cut machine: Cuttlebug by Provo Craft
other: sewing machine, thread. foam tape, foam squares
Copics used:
skin: E11, E01, E00, E000, R20
hair: E59, E39, E27, E25, E13
jeans: BG78, BG75, BG72
sweater: E21, E51, E50
card size: 3 1/2" x 5"

Comments

BabyBokChoy said…
What a handsome young man! cute cute card!
Oh he's just so lush!!
Your card is delightful Alice!!
Hope your mojo comes back.
Love, Mel. xx
Kelly Booth said…
LOVE LOVE your Sweet Card Alice....Sooooo Cute!!
Alice, this is awesome! Cute!
Jeni said…
I see plenty Mojo...fab dude card! ~jeni :)
Dotty Jo said…
He's one coooool dude! Jo x
donna mikasa said…
Ah, he's so handsome!! Love the clean design of your card! Hoping to play with this week's color challenge--you are my inspiration! Have a mojo filled weekend!!
CinnamonSally said…
Fabulous Alice and your mojo seems fine to me, love cute Jeremy!!
Shirley N said…
Oh I love your boy card Alice, he's such a handsome young man! Great card, beautiful coloring!!!
Tiffany Ervin said…
I really like this color combination, very pleasing to the eye, beautiful and peaceful card! His eyes and the way he is standing, very gentle looking boy!
Virginia L. said…
You make the boy looks like fun to play with :) LOVE your take on the coloring!! You are amazing, amazing, zing, zing zing....!!
Tasha said…
Love it! Great colours and fab funky layout> Awesome colour work too Alice
love tasha xx
Marlene said…
Simple and cute! Thanks for sharing.
Suzanne C said…
Handsome card! Wonderful coloring and I think with a masculine card clean lines are a perfect fit!
Kathy said…
Clean cut is my type too Alice!! Love your coloring and shading..I will never tire of saying that. You are the best sista. Happy Mothers Day to you! I hope your furry friends make you breakfast in bed. Hugs,Kathy
Cathy Fongjoyo said…
Really really cute! simple and lovely. i love ur take on Kathy's color throwdown :) Happy mothers day
Beate said…
Love the color combo for this challenge and of course your coloring! Wonderful card!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs and smiles
Stamping Cafe said…
This is simply fabulous, Alice! Love the color combo and your awesome coloring!

Have a beautiful weekend, my friend!! Hugs!!
Elizabeth Allan said…
Alice I think your mojo was "on" and you didn't know it!! Cool card.
yyam said…
Cool! Love his attitude! Totally fun Alice!
alexandra s.m. said…
Love it!
Your cards are always breathtaking!
Love what you've done with the Mat Stack 3 die.
Joy said…
I am itching to get my Greeting Farm stamps out and create, I think you have given me the push to do so with this sweetie..hugs!

Popular Posts