Lily Pad Cards Lucy's Lovely Lines #2

Happy Friday, all! Thanks for joining me for a card for Lucy's Lovely Lines Challenge over at Lily Pad Cards. Here is Lucy's fab sketch:
Here is my card:


The sponsor for the challenge is Lawn Fawn. Did you see their new releases? They are so cute! The stamp set that I used is Critter In The Forest. I adore the lovely animals in this set!


All the images are colored on PTI's Stamper's Select White cardstock with Copic markers. The grass is punched with this punch using two shades of green cardstock. The sentiment comes with the stamp set.


The clouds are cut using PTI's cloud dies and the edges are inked with tumbled glass distress ink.

That's all I have. Don't forget to check out what the other members of the Dream Team came up with for this sketch at Lily Pad Cards. Hope you can join us this week! =)



Have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!







supplies:
cardstock, button: Papertrey Ink
stamps: Lawn Fawn
inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Distress Ink
punches: (Grass Edge) Martha Stewart, (Corner Chomper) We R Memory Keepers
Copics used:
trees: YG67, YG17, YG03, E59, E57, E55
fox: E19, E17, E15, E97, W1, W00, 0, C5, C3
mushrooms: E43, E42, E41, R27, R24, R22, W1, W00, 0
card size: 5" x 5"

Comments

Hi Alice,
Oh I love your foxy card!!
Foxes are lovely amimals,well all animals are lovely to me.
We see foxes sometimes on the outskirts of your village.
Stunning colouring as always.
A joy to look at!!
Mel. xx
yyam said…
Love love love! Awesome coloring and love the dimension! Too cute!
Brenda said…
Hi Alice, I saw your card on Lily Pad! Wow! I have been eyeing this LF set for some time, actually, all of the critters, and now there is a new one, and I want to get at least one, and I think now I know which one! I am always inspired by the beautiful clouds you create in the background, I am pretty sure you did a tutorial once, so off to browse, again, through your lovely blog to try and find it!
Niki Estes said…
Alice, this is so adorable! Beautiful coloring like always and I love all the dimension!
Cassie_lu said…
beautiful use of the sketch and your coloring in amazing
Jeni said…
Love the scene you created Alice! You took that sketch to a whole new level. ~jeni :)
Carly said…
Good gosh girl this is amazing!!!
Dotty Jo said…
Swoooningly gorgeous yet again! Jo x
Courtney K said…
too cute Alice! love the dimension you created with the grass.
Elizabeth Allan said…
Love, love, love all the layers Alice. Your blog is truly a "wonderland"!
donna mikasa said…
Saw this on the Lily Pad blog and my jaw dropped! Of course my jaw always drops when I see your cards! Love the dimension and your fab coloring, always!!
BabyBokChoy said…
This is so fun, love love the woodland theme, cute card :)
scrapn_momof2 said…
LOVE THIS. Your foxy card is adorable. The layers, the scene you created the clouds...all too cute!
Marion said…
Hi Alice, Love this card and cute fox. Great clouds in the background. Love the punced out grass, so realistic.
hugs
Marion
Such a fun card, Alice! Your coloring is perfect.
Mariana Grigsby said…
This card is fun!!!! This is one of my favorites LF sets! Love your coloring!
Suzanne C said…
Fabulous! Love the layers of the images and of course the coloring is stunning!
Anita Rex said…
Alice I love your card today! So clean and fun! And I love the grass! Pushed me over the edge to get the MFT grass die!
Unknown said…
Awww what a cutie, everything is gorgeous here.. wish I saw that punch before I bought the die cut ...mine cuts also the bottom and hadn't realised that before. xx
ChickieChirps said…
Alice this is just gorgeous! I love the way you have coloured the trees too!

Arabella
Maria Therese said…
Beautiful card hun!! Have a sweet weekend!
1LuvnMama said…
Awww Alice! Luv the cute little scene you created with the Lawn Fawn set! I feel like I'm right there in the woods surrounded by the wilderness! :)

Have a great weekend!
Tasha said…
WOW this is adorable! Love the scene you created..those trees are fab and i love the sentiment in the clouds...fabulous design Alice
love tasha xx
~amy~ said…
w-o-n-d-e-r-f-u-l
Tiffany Ervin said…
LOVE this card, the trees look so real!! I was going to pick up this set at my LSS the other day, but forgot to, thanks for the reminder! And, yes, I saw the new Lawn Fawn releases, too darn tempting!
Beate said…
GORGEOUS coloring and scene you created! I LOVE coming to your blog and being inspired.
Hugs and smiles

Popular Posts