Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Challenge #43

Hi all! Thanks for joining me for a card for this week's Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Challenge. Here is this week's challenge:


Here is my card:


The challenge is to add flowers on your cards/projects. I used the lovely Cruisin' Chloe for my card. It just puts me in a good mood coloring her! =)


Chloe is colored on PTI's Stamper's Select White cardstock with Copic markers. I chose to paper piece her funky bug this time.


The patterned paper is from the Sweet Threads collection by BasicGrey, yummy paper I tell ya! =) The sentiment is from this set by Papertrey Ink.

That's all I have. Please go and check out what the other design team members came up with for this challenge and find out all the details for the challenge here. Hope you can join us this week! =)



Thanks for stopping by!




supplies:
cardstock, buttons: Papertrey Ink
stamps: (Cruisin' Chloe) Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, (sentiment) Papertrey Ink
patterned paper: BasicGrey
inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaFine Onyx Black
paper flowers: Prima
seam binding: Lawrence Schiff Silk Mills, Inc.
corner rounder: We R Memory Keepers
other: sewing machine, thread, foam squares
Copics used:
skin: E01, E00, E000, R20
hair: E29, E27, E25, E53
outfit: R85, R83, R81, BG32, BG11
wheels: V99, BV25, BV23, R85, R83, R81
shadow: W9, W7, W5, W3, W1, W00, 0
card size: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"

Comments

Unknown said…
Such pretty card! Love the paper piecing!
Shaela said…
LOVE this card - all the white space is so appealing and makes this simple card just stunning :)
Pajalu said…
Wow wish my car looked as good as Chloes. :D xoxoxoxo Love the card xoxoxoxo
debby4000 said…
Fabulous cute card Alice.
luv
Debby
How I love to see your cards Alice!!
I totally adore this one.
You are mega talented!
Mel. xx
Deirdre said…
So gorgeous Alice, love this.
donna mikasa said…
Oh, this is too cute! Love the BG papers and that paper pieced bug is awesome!! Such a fun card....makes me smile BIG!
Beate said…
Gorgeous card, Alice. LOVE the papers you picked, love the paper pieced bugggy, your amazing coloring and the placement of your flowers. The flower buggy having flowers coming out of the exhaust. Awesome.
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs and smiles
Karen B. said…
Alice, your card is fantastic! Love the car and cluster of elements in the corner.
~amy~ said…
absolutely adorable!
Alice, this is so sweet! Makes me want to take a road trip. :)
Jeni said…
Oh, I would love to drive a polka dot VW, too cute! So much fun ~jeni :)
Sparkplug17 said…
This is just precious! I love the paper piecing!
BabyBokChoy said…
Here I thought I could avoid sweet threads... lol, now I need it. Those polka big dots on the car is too cute!
Scrappin' Mama said…
So stinkin' cute!! Sometimes I'm not so into the 'cute' cards, but this one is just perfect! I can envision sisters exchanging this, or even a mom giving it to her teen daughter. Very nice job - thanks for sharing it and putting a smile on my face :)
Tiffany Ervin said…
Her little polka-dotted car couldn't be any cuter, Alice! I always want these cute images when I see you use them, BUT there are so many I want!!
Tasha said…
Wow Fabulous paper piecing Alice and i love the gorgeous flowers. love this design
love tasha xx
Danni said…
Love the paper piecing! Way too cute!
Unknown said…
O wow this is so so cute, what a fun idea to paper piece that car, love it. Thank you for your nice comment on my card. Hugs xxx
alexandra s.m. said…
She is so sweet Alice!
Thank you ~
scrapn_momof2 said…
This is so cute!! I love the pp bug. Too cute.
Stamping Cafe said…
Oh I love the paper pieced bug, Alice! What a perfectly sweet card, love everything about it! Hope you are having a beautiful week, sweetie! Hugs!!
Tyggereye said…
So cute! Love the bug on the pp BG paper. Really stands out. :)
Suzanne C said…
Wonderful piecing of the car! She looks sassy in her polka dot car. Cute card!

Popular Posts