Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Challenge #44

Hi all! Thanks for joining me for a card for this week's Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Challenge. Here is this week's challenge:


Sparkle Creations is sponsoring 365 Cards and we are combining the challenges this week. The challenge this week is "hats," just use hats or image with hats for your cards.


I used the lovely Celebrating Chloe for my card. I bet it would be a fun party whenever you have her attending! =) Chloe is colored on PTI's Stamper's Select White cardstock. It's then cut and embossed using a Labels Eight die. The sentiment is cut and embossed using a Petite Ovals Small die.


The patterned paper is from the Lime Twist Life of the Party collection by My Mind's Eye. The banners are from the Build-a-Banner set by Purple Onion Designs and is paper piece with the same paper pad.


That's all I have. Please go and check out what the other design team members came up with for this challenge and find out all the details for the challenge here. Hope you can join us this week! =)



Thanks for stopping by!




supplies:
cardstock, button: Papertrey Ink
stamps: (Celebrating Chloe) Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, (Build-a-Banner) Purple Onion Designs, (sentiment) Hero Arts
patterned paper: My Mind's Eye
ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
silk ribbon: May Arts
dies: Spellbinders
die-cut machine: Cuttlebug by Provo Craft
other: sewing machine, thread, foam square, foam tape, glue dots
Copics used:
skin: E01, E00, E000, R20
hair: E59, E27, E25, E13
dress: R29, R27, R24, R22, RV42, W1, W00, 0
shoes: R27, R24, R22, RV42, C7, C5, C3
party hat: R24, R22, RV42, BG13, BG11, BG10, W1, W00, 0
balloons: YG09, YG06, YG01, BG13, BG11, BG10, R24, R22, RV42
shadow: W9, W7, W5, W3, W1, W00, 0
card size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

Tiffany Ervin said…
What a fun and super sweet birthday card! I love that bouncy, ruffled skirt of hers!
yyam said…
Ooh...I want to come to this party! So festive! Love that the banner is free-flowing!!!:)
Unknown said…
Love the banner! Wonderful card, Alice!
donna mikasa said…
Such a cute and colorful card! So festive with the banners and perfect papers, too! Love this!
Jeni said…
Too adorable Alice! Love your design and fabulous coloring. ~jeni :)
Sparkplug17 said…
Just adorable! I love the banner!
Gaby said…
So sweet and festive! I wonder if there's a card of yours that I don't like! lol

I also got that life of the party paper pad; I can't resist colorful paper ;)

Have a great week and thanks for visiting my blog :D
Maria Therese said…
Such a fun card sweetie :) Love your coloring and I always love banners :)
Lovely card Alice.
You always make such sweet and very pretty cards!!
I love them all!
The banners are fab on your card.
And the colours and your colouring are superb.
Love, Mel. xx
~amy~ said…
This has party written all over it...so very fun and festive Alice!!!
Kelly Booth said…
Such a cute fun sweet card Alice...just love this card! You so rock.....my friend! Love ya..
BabyBokChoy said…
I love the vibrant colors and very cute balloons and of course the gal and the banner!
Niki Estes said…
Alice, this is so cute! I love the little banner across the top!
Helle said…
what a great card! love the pattern papers:) im giving you a blog award, check out my blog:)
alexandra s.m. said…
I love it Alice!
Gorgeous card indeed!!
Sanne said…
super cute and very festive Alice! Such sweet colors!
Marlene said…
What a FUN card! LOVE the banner...and she's colored perfectly, as usual. :)
Anita Rex said…
So cute Alice! Love how the banners are curled! I wish I lived closer so I could come for copic lessons from you! :>
ivy said…
love this festive card! perfect!
Beate said…
Gorgeous coloring! Beautiful layout. I LOVE the banner you added.
Hugs and smiles
Brenda said…
Another gorgeous image and the most beautiful use of patterned paper!
Shirley N said…
You have a way with bringing papers together Alice! I love this--your coloring, your banner, this layout. Lovelovelove!!!
Joy said…
Yet another gorgeous card from you Alice...love this party girl and love that you have used POD stamps on this sweet card.
Shaela said…
awesome card!! Love the pennant banner in the corner :)
This is so cute, Alice! ve thesweet banner, too!
Tasha said…
So cute, love the funky colours and the banner
love tasha xx
Suzanne C said…
Love the banner it is the perfect topper to the image! Beautiful party card.

Popular Posts