Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Challenge #42

Hi all! Thanks for joining me for a card for this week's Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Challenge. Here is this week's challenge:


Here is my card:


The challenge is shaped cards and I haven't made one for a little while.


I used the delightful Scooter Chloe for my card. She is stamped on PTI's Stamper's Select White cardstock then colored with Copic markers. The image is then cut and embossed with a Labels Eight die. The sentiment piece is cut and embossed with a Classic Ovals Large die.


The patterned paper is from the Playground collection by Echo Park and it's cut using the largest Labels Eight die. The sentiment is from the Spiffy Scooters set by Paper Smooches.

That's all I have. Please go and check out what the other design team members came up with for this challenge and find out all the details for the challenge here. Hope you can join us this week! =)



Thanks for stopping by!


suppplies:
cardstock, buttons: Papertrey Ink
stamps: (Scooter Chloe) Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, (sentiment) Paper Smooches
patterned paper: Echo Park
inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaFine Onyx Black
dies: Spellbinders
die-cut machine: Cuttlebug by Provo Craft
Copic used:
skin: E11, E01, E00, E000, R20
hair: E59, E39, E27, E25, E13
dress & socks: Y26, Y21, Y11, W1, W00, 0
shoes: E39, E35, E34
scarf: W1, W00, 0
scooter: C9, C7, C5, C3, B14, B12, B000, B0000, R85, R83, R81
helmet: B14, B12, B000, B0000, R85, R83, R81
presents: YR07, YR04, YR02, YG06, YG03, YG01
shadow: W9, W7, W5, W3, W1, W00, 0

Comments

yyam said…
Just so sweet! Love the pretty colors! :)
Brenda said…
That patterned paper is so perfect for this image Alice! Beautiful! I need to play catch up with your blog, I have been too busy!
Kirsty said…
This is adorable, love your choice of DP for this cute image!
Pajalu said…
Awe what a sweet card Alice I love it xoxoxoxo
So darling card Alice and that sentiment very cute :o)
Hugs,
Cabio
Pauline said…
Beautiful card, love the background paper and the beautifully coloured image is wonderful!
Hi Alice.
What a lovely bright card.
The image is just wonderful and so is your colouring!!
Just so adorable.
Mel. xx
SemSee said…
Gorgeous card Alice! Your colouring is perfect and I love the simplicity of this card - really makes everything pop! Stunning! xx
Joy said…
Love this fun and colourful card Alice...she just makes you smile along with her. Hugs!
Beate said…
Alice, your coloring is gorgeous. Love the shadow you added, even under the exhaust. Adorable! So is the entire card.
Big cyber hugs
Beate
Anonymous said…
The colors of the patterned paper makes you happy! I love the way you colored the image!! Lovely card!
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja
cashemere said…
Hi Alice!!! I just love this card!
So cute. I love the colors you used!
Kisses
Karen B. said…
Such a fun and sweet card!
Diane Jaquay said…
Alice, this is SO cute, love how colorful this card is!!!
Jill said…
Such a fun card! Love how your coloring matches up PERFECTLY with your background paper! You ROCK!
Amy Johnson said…
So adorable! love the fun colors!
Jodi Collins said…
Alice! As usual, your coloring is OUT of this world!!! I LOVE this!!
Sparkplug17 said…
So cute! I love the bright colors!
BabyBokChoy said…
Your three buttons are becoming quite the signature look! love it!
SAMARA said…
Hi Alice: This card is Delightful! The colors are so refreshing and the pic very funky cool! I love it. So unique and just fun fun fun! Alice, thank you for your generous comment yesterday. I've become a follower...I'd like to stay in touch with your blog. I love your style. Also, can you please tell me (if you would not mind sharing this) how did you get your cutie bird on your signature? A pink bird is the theme on my blog and I'd like to "scrap lift" it (hee hee) if you'd give me permission to do that!!!! Hugs, samara xox
Kristie W. said…
Super cute!! I love her bright blue scooter!
Unknown said…
Just darling, Alice! Love the fun colors!
Emily Leiphart said…
Hello there, stranger! ;) Sorry I haven't been around!! Your cards always make me happy and I love the bright colours on this one!
~amy~ said…
soooo fun!!!! Love all the sweet colors!
Tasha said…
Love it! Its fresh and bold and so fun
love tasha xx
scrapn_momof2 said…
So cute and fun Alice. Love the bold and bright colors.
Unknown said…
Your coloring is just amazing as always, Alice! Wonderful card!
Wow Beautiful Coloring!!! Love your card!
Mandy
Tenny Kusuma said…
Scooter Chloe is one of my fave. You did very well on the coloring, and I LOVE you over all card. It's colorful and fun. TFS.
Lydia Bryant said…
Cute cute cute, love it. Tfs
Cam Grant said…
Super cute card and beautiful colouring : )
Suzanne C said…
Super scute card! Love that image and how you colored it!

Popular Posts