a card for TESC87

Hello everyone! How is your day? The weather is a little gloomy here in the Bay Area, so I thought I'd share a Halloween card with you!

I made this card using TESC87. Here is the sketch:

I love this pack of Memory Box Twilight paper! I love how they can make the Halloween themed paper so elegant! I am not sure if I can use some of the very beautiful paper in this pack... I do have a tendency to hoard pretty patterned paper.... =)

Sorry for the late post! Also sorry about the photos being slightly different in color... I couldn't get a consistent result due to the gloomy weather...

Hope you all have a wonderful evening!

Thanks for stopping by!

ingredients used:
cardstocks: Papertrey Ink
stamp: Close To My Heart
patterned paper: Making Memories (purple), Memory Box (all others)
ink: Memento
ribbon: Offray
border punch: Fiskars
dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels One, Standard Circles Large
die cutting machine: CuttleBug

Comments

donna mikasa said…
Believe me, the weather doesn't matter, Alice! Your cards always shine! Love MB papers, too! And it's nice to know another hoarder!!
gloomy weather or not, love the card! I think those papers are elegant too for Halloween.
Vanessa said…
The card is beautiful! That gloomy weather doesn`t harm! Love it!

Hugs,
Vanessa
Maylee said…
Love the DP combo you've used!

Popular Posts