Happy Halloween!

Hi all! I have a couple of Halloween cards to share with you today!!

I made this card for the Halloween card challenge over at the All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge Blog. This stamp is called Sugarplums Cow Emma from C. C. Designs. I just think Emma is so adorable in this cow costume!

I found this set of 3D embellishments in my stash the other day. According to the package, I got it the last time I was in Taiwan and that was about 3 1/2 years ago! I cut out an extra pumpkin candy carrier and bended it a little on both sides to make a tiny pocket for those little candy embellishments.

This one was made for the Halloween card challenge over at the Cards Blog a few weeks ago.

I didn't get a chance to share it with you here until now. I was so happy and honored to find out that this card was featured in the Challenge Gallery!

The funny thing was that I made this card for the "banner" challenge a week prior to the Halloween card challenge. But I completely missed the deadline yet again... It just so happened that I made a Halloween card that qualified for the next challenge!

This last one was inspired by the cute Halloween card made by Kristina Werner in this post. I happened to have those same Making Memories goodies, so I just had to make a card with them!

Well, that's all I have for you today! Hope you all have a happy and safe Halloween!


Thanks for stopping by!

ingredients used:
for "Cow Emma" card:
cardstocks: Papertrey Ink, Neenah Solar White
stamps: C. C. Designs (Emma), Hero Arts (clouds background), Close To My Heart (sentiment)
patterned paper: Making Memories
inks: Color Box Fluid Chalk, Memento
punch: EK Success
Copics used:
V17, V15, V12, Y17, Y15, Y11, E11, E00, E000, E20, (sorry that this image was colored waaaaaay before I started write down the color numbers, so these are all that I could recall...)

for "BOO!" banner card:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink
stamps: Inkadinkado
patterned paper: Making Memories
inks: VersaMark, VersaFIne
chipboard letters: American Crafts
punch: EK Success
embroidery floss: DMC

for "Boo!" witch boots card:
cardstocks: Papertrey Ink
stamps, patterned papers: Making Memories
inks: Hero Arts Shadow Ink, VersaFine, Tim Holtz Distress Ink
punches: Fiskars

Comments

Tasha said…
These halloween cards are fab! i love them all the colours and layouts are awesome. I especially love the Boo card - those little ghosts are great
love tasha xx
donna mikasa said…
How did I miss this, Alice? Love all your Halloween cards--each one is special and congrats on being featured with the banner card! Hope you have a Happy Halloween!
Maylee said…
O my goodness! These are soooo cute!!! I have to say my favorite is Emma! : )
NinaB said…
These are adorable, Alice. Thank you for stopping on my blog. I've seen your name around and always said that I need to check your blog out. Now, I'm a follower. I love your style.

Popular Posts