two cards to share

Hi all! I have two cards made using some Papertrey Ink stamps to share with you today. I made them a little while ago, but didn't get a chance to show them to you.

The first one is made with the lovely On My Couch and On My Couch Addition stamp sets. The single chair was stamped on kraft then colored with Copics.


This second one used Mod Squad. I love the background building stamp and the font that came with this set.
Well, that's all for now. Hope you all have a wonderful day!

ingredients used:
cardstocks, stamps, patterned paper, twine: Papertrey Ink
inks: Memento, Close To My Heart, VersaMark, Color Box Fluid Chalk
markers: Copic
white gel pen: Uni-ball Signo Broad
corner rounder: Fiskars

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Vanessa said…
These are so pretty! Love the colours!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Popular Posts