Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #89

Hi everyone! Happy Friday!! It's time for another fun sketch from Taylored Expressions! I made two cards for this sketch. First the sketch:

Here is my first card:

I used another adorable digital image from Pink Petticoat. This cute little birdie is from the set of images called " Chrip Up."

Isn't she adorable? I love the little skirt (or so I think) she is wearing! And the little hearts are so sweet or should I say "tweet!" =)

Here is my second card for this sketch:

This cute stamp is from Taylored Expressions called "Wings of Joy". I think I just don't have any resistance for adorable images and cute stamps! This is a very sweet holiday birdie set!

I colored the stamped image with some Copic markers then covered the word "joy" with some Star Dust Stickles. I layered two punched out snowflakes before I added the button.

That's all I have for you today! Don't forget to check out what the other members of the TESC Sketch Crew came up with! Here are the links:

Don't forget to visit Taylor's blog to find out how you can play along!


Thanks for stopping by!

ingredients used:
for "Tweet" card:
cardstocks: Papertrey Ink (card base), Neenah Classic Solar White
digital image: Pink Petticoat
patterned papers: Memory Box
buttons: Papertrey Ink (green), Bazzill Basics (purple)
ribbon: Papertrey Ink
embroidery floss: DMC
Copics used:
bird: V17, V15, V12, YR18, YR12
cage:Y17, Y15 Y11, E29
sentiment: G82, G40, G20

For "Joy" card:
cardstocks: Papertrey Ink (card base), Neenah Classic Solar White
stamp: Taylored Expressions
patterned paper: BasicGrey
button: Autumn Leaves
punch: Martha Stewart
glitter glue: Star Dust Stickles
string: DMC
dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Four
embossing folder, die cutting machine: CuttleBug
Copics used:
BG11, BG10, B000, RV42, R20, R11, R89, R29, R27, YG63, G82, G40

Comments

Kelly Booth said…
PERFECT!!!! Love your cards Alice...the Purple Bird is ADORABLE and I LOVE the sparkle in the Joy on the second card!!!!
Sherrie said…
Oooh, I love both of these Alice...I totally love birds and you made really soft and pretty cards with them!
Have a fun Halloween!
Jami said…
Both cards are SUPER TWEET! Sorry I couldn't resist! Love that chubby little bird image with the skinny cage - too cute. Love the colors and sparkle on the Joy card! Have a great weekend!
Jane said…
Gasp and Drool my friend!!! Pop by my blog......I left you some lovin!
Virginia L. said…
You make the TE stamps SHINE! I love what you did with them...totally creative and sweet!!! Have a great weekend, my friend!
donna mikasa said…
LOOOOVE both of your cards and you've enabled me to get those stamps! The little birdie in the cage is so "tweet"!!!
Melissa Sauls said…
Oh, both of these are just super adorable and I just loooove the coloring you did on the first card. The bird image is just adorable!! Great job!
Lynn Mercurio said…
These are both Great Alice. I see a little bird theme here. =) Love the little birdie card...what a great job you did coloring it, and your Christmas project is just as adorable - great texture, colors and design elements!
I love the image on the first card especially. So simple and pretty!
Stamping Cafe said…
OMG, Alice! Love both of your card, super duper adorable! Love that birdie in the cage, I might have to get it (I'm trying very hard not to get any new thing)! :)

Have a beautiful weekend!
Amy said…
These are beautiful Alice! Such cute stamps and your coloring is awesome! :)
Vanessa said…
Alice, these are adorable!!! I especially love the first card - this image is super cute!!! Thank you for starting another thread on flickr again - you are so sweet!

Hugs,
Vanessa
Tasha said…
Gorgeous cards - your colouring is fabulous
love tasha xx
Sheryl Busse said…
Love the little birdies. Great cards.
Monika/Buzsy said…
Alice... both cards are fabulous! Love the colors and images you used... great dry embossed BG. TFS!
Tiffany Ervin said…
Oh my goodness, love these birdie images on both cards...SUPER darling!! Love it Alice! And the design and your use of elements just all tie in so well!
Lizziski said…
Alice I love reading your blog and your cards are really good. Thanks for introducing me to Pink Petticoat, love their images.
Lisa Hjulberg said…
"Tweet" is right! And I love your Joy card, too. Nice work Alice!

Popular Posts