I am so excited!

Happy Monday!

I have a happy and exciting news to share with you! I am thrilled and honored to be chosen as a TESC Sketch Crew member for Taylored Expressions!! YAY!!!!!

Thank you Taylor for this incredible opportunity! This is a dreams come true to me and I can't stop smiling! =)

I joined Melissa, Rachel, and Lisa today as new members of the TESC Sketch Crew! Please go and check out their blogs! They all are so talented and each has their own distinctive style!

We are to join current Sketch Crew members Jackie, Jami, Lynn, Monika and Sherrie to sample TESC Sketches for you. So I will be here every Friday starting October 23rd to share some inspirations for the upcoming sketches!

Please don't forget to come back on Friday for some inspirations for the next TESC Sketch!

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Maylee said…
OMG ALICE!! Yay!!! Congratulations, so well deserved!!!
donna mikasa said…
Congratulations, Alice! So happy for you! I knew your cards and style were winners! Way to go, girl!!
Vanessa said…
Congratulations, Alice!!! I am so happy for you - this is really well deserved! Can`t wait to see your creations!!

Hugs,
Vanessa
Tomo H. said…
Way to go, Alice! CONGRATULATIONS!!! :)
Lysa said…
CONGRATS Alice! So happy for you- can't wait to see all your sketch creations :)
Kelly Booth said…
SOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY for YOU Alice!!! I'm doing the Happy dance here...YAY!!!
Bug Hugs!!!
Sanne said…
Way to go Alice...I am so happy for you - congratulations :0)
Byl Family... said…
Oh a very BIG congratulations to you Alice, I am sure you will do the team proud! Have fun! Love keesh x

Popular Posts