a card with Miss Anya


I made this card for a challenge over at Club Anya last week, but I completely missed the deadline... I told you this happens a lot to me lately... It's the sign of aging........

Even though I missed the deadline, I thought I would share it with you anyway. Big thanks to a dear friend for this image. I enjoyed coloring her! Hopefully I'll be coloring more this weekend!

Well, that's all I have for now! Hope you have a beautiful weekend!

ingredients used:
cardstocks, button: Papertrey Ink
patterned papers, ribbon: Close To My Heart
stamps: The Greeting Farm (Anya), Hero Arts (sentiment)
ink: Memento
punch: Stampin' Up
die: Spellbinders Nestbilities Labels Four
die cutting machine: CuttleBug
string (for fastening the button): DMC
other: machine stitching
Copics used:
skin tone: E11, E00, E000, R20
hair: E29, E25, E53
clothing: R27, R22, RV42
basket: I can't remember... sorry...
flowers: V12, V15, V17

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Tasha said…
Stunning card - the colours are beautiful
love tasha xx
Sanne said…
Lol......I know everything about forgetting things - must be the age ,)

Love your coloring on Miss Anya, so lovely Alice.
A very nice weekend to you too!
Sanne
Jenyfur said…
Precious! Love her knee socks. Great coloring.
That's just gorgeous! I love the stitching!
Maylee said…
Awww...love they way you've colored her! Great layout!
Vanessa said…
This card is amazing! Love the colours and details and of course how you coloured her! Gorgeous!!

Hugs,
Vanessa
Jill said…
Your coloring is perfection! I love following your blog- you post such beautiful cards!
-Jill
Amy said…
Such a gorgeous card, Alice, I'm sorry you missed the deadline but we're so lucky that you still shared it! Beautiful work!
Stamping Cafe said…
This is just gorgeous, Alice!! Love the colors and all the details! Super coloring job too, I adore your card!!
Jane said…
Brilliant!!! Your colouring ROCKS!!!

Popular Posts