CCC #1

The lovely Deborah is starting a new challenge called the Card Chain Challenge or CCC.

It's a challenge that everyone benefits from participation since each and every participant receives a card from a fellow card maker! I am so lucky to be the one that receives a card from the very talented Tomo. Look at what I got from her!!

I love the color combination and the amazing details that Tomo put into this card. I fell silent the minute I saw this card and was admiring and trying to figure out how it was made. There is a very subtle golden faux stitch line around the die cut piece and a text paper behind the red/brown button. Tomo also put a layer of Perfect Pearl over the beautiful fall leaves that gave it a gorgeous shine. It is a card so perfectly crafted and I love it! Thank you so much Tomo!

Here is the card that I made for the challenge.

I am so glad that it has arrived safely at its new home! I am also very happy to hear that the lovely Heather likes it!

I used the sketch that Deborah provided for the challenge to make this card. The digital Whimsical Girl is from Bee Crafty and I colored her with Copics. I added the grass and ground so that the image looks a little more complete.

Thank you Deborah for hosting this new challenge! I had so much fun and made two friends in the process!

ingredients used:
for you card:
cardstocks, patterned papers, button, twine: Papertrey Ink
stamps: Bee Crafty (girl), Hampton Arts (alphabets)
inks: Memento
markers: Copic
flowers: Prima
corner rounder: Fiskars
pearls: Recollections

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Sanne said…
Lovely card in purple colors Alice. And lucky you to get that lovely card from Tomo :0)
Monday greetings from Denmark!
Sanne
Kelly Booth said…
What wonderful mail...and your little card is just Darling!! Some How i missed out on that swap.....
Tiffany Ervin said…
Gorgeous cards - so perfectly fresh and stylish! I love all of that purple on your second card!
Maylee said…
That card is so sweet! Love all the purple!
Thank you so much again Alice for your stunning card. I love it so much! I'm just sorry the photo I took of it doesn't do it justice - it is even more beautiful in real life. Tomo's card is gorgeous too. I'm so glad we all took part in Deborah's Card Chain Challenge. Heather.
Amy said…
What a wonderful challenge, love the card you received but I especially LOVE the card you made, Alice! The image is too cute and everything else is just perfect! Pure eye candy!
Vanessa said…
These cards are adorable! Love them!

Hugs,
Vanessa
Stamping Cafe said…
What a wonderful challenge, I wish I have the time to catch up with all of them!

Tomo's card is gorgeous and yours is super duper adorable, love both of them!!
Tomo H. said…
I'm sorry Alice for my slow access here! :(
Thanks so much for your generous word on mine. Really glad to hear you liked them. :)

Your card for the CCC is absolutely adorable! and the copic coloring is really lovely! Amazing work as always, Alice!

Popular Posts