a few more ATCs

ATCs are so addictive! They are so easy to make and so fun to play with! I have a few more to share with you.

Here is Watercolors Trio.

With the watercolor technique these were made in less than 30 minutes!

The second one is Leafy Friend.

The left side was also made using the watercolor technique. The right side was first stamped with the script stamp from the Hero Arts Artistic Windows (LP 128) set, then I used two small leaves in the clear Season of Giving set and stamped them randomly.

This last one is Hello Ferns. (I don't know why I am giving them these names...)

I first covered the tag mostly with Peeled Paint distress ink then stamped the script from Artistic Windows. After clear-embossed with Three Ferns, I again covered the piece mostly with Fired Brick distress ink. I was really excited to finally get the Three Ferns and had to make something with it right away! I didn't have anything planned for this one. I just wanted play with my new stamp! =)

Well, that's all I have for today! Hope you like them. And hope you have a beautiful Sunday!

ingredients used:
ATC tags: 7Gypsies
stamps: Hero Arts
patterned paper: Basic Grey
inks: VersaFine, Tim Holtz Distress Ink, VersaMark
buttons: Papertrey Ink (cream, green), Autumn Leaves (red)
twine: Papertrey Ink
punch: Stampin' Up

Thank you for stopping by!

Comments

Janetcraft said…
nice stamped cards...creative in a way of yours..
Vanessa said…
These ATCs are really addictive! But I have to be honest that I don`t know what to do with them when they are finished... Do they have a purpose?? Love making them, but then what?
You made some really beautiful masterpieces again!

Hugs,
Vanessa
Amy said…
These are gorgeous! Love that look of the watercolor technique. Also love the names, they obviously were calling to you to name them! ;)
Maylee said…
These are beautiful Alice! FYI, Michael's on Kooser has the corner loop punch but not the border punch.
Stamping Cafe said…
Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous ATC, Alice!! Love them all!! They are very addictive indeed!! :)
Virginia L. said…
Fabulous, just fabulous! You are so good with the ATCs (well, anything card-related really :)

Popular Posts