Campout

This is my third post of the day. Please click here to see my post for Mo's Digital Pencil Monthly Blog Hop. And click here to see my post for CAS(E) This Sketch #115. Or you can scroll down to see all three of my posts! Thanks! =)

Hello, all! =) Here is another card that I made using a few fun stamps from Sweet Stamp Shop!


Ahh... I bet many of you are dreaming of a summer camping trip by now. =)


The campfire and marshmallows skewer are from Campout set. They are colored on Papertrey Ink's Rustic White cardstock with Copic markers. The patterned paper is from Crate Paper's Kiss Kiss 6x6 Paper Pad. The sweet sentiment comes with the Campout set. You know I had to add Glossy Accents to the fire and marshmallow, because that's how I roll! =)

That's all I have for now (I promise!). Don't forget to check out all the fun stamps over at Sweet Stamp Shop and visit Sweet Stamp Shop Blog for more inspirations!

Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (Rustic White, kraft) Papertrey Ink
clear stamps: (Campout) Sweet Stamp Shop
patterned paper: (Kiss Kiss) Crate Paper
accents: (Glossy Accents) Ranger Industries
sticker: (yellow/orange Japanese washi tape) mt Kamoi Kakoshi
other: (foam tape) 3M
Copics used:
campfire: E59, E57, E55, E08, R08, R05, YR07, YR04, Y38, Y35
marshmallow skewer: E37, E35, E33, R08, W3, W1, W00, 0
ground/shadow: E59, E37, E35, E33, E31, E30, E0000, 0
card size: 3 3/8" x 5 1/4"

Comments

Unknown said…
evoking dreams of summer camping...love it
Nora Noll said…
This is adorable!! I love the fun papers you used to accent that campfire image. Makes me want summer so badly!! I am tired of this cold. Fabulous card!!
Shelly said…
This is awesome, Alice! Love it!

Popular Posts