Hello Gorgeous

Happy Friday, my friends! =) I am playing along with Ellen Hutson's Pin-Sights Challenge today!


Here is the pin/photo provided.


I drew my inspiration from the black stripes and gold.


The background was created using Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolor and the gems die is from You Rock set and I paired them with a sentiment from Hello Gorgeous set.

That's all for now. Have a beautiful day, my friends! =)

Thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (kraft, gold, vellum) Papertrey Ink, (white watercolor) Strathmore Artist Papers
clear stamp: (Hello Gorgeous) Ellen Hutson
solvent ink: (Jet Black) Tsukineko
color medium: (Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolor) ZIG
stickers: (gold/black stripes Japanese washi tape) mt Kamoi Kakoshi, (gold dots) MARK'S
die: (You Rock) Ellen Hutson
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
card size: 3 3/4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

Laurel Beard said…
OOOOH! This is awesome. Love that you watercolored on the stripes and that touch of vellum is outta this world fab!
~amy~ said…
Oh I LOVE this!
Chriss Blagrave said…
Love your watercoloured stripes and washi tapes!

Popular Posts