My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #221

Happy Hump Day, all! =) It's time for a new sketch challenge over at MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog! Here is this week's sketch.

Here is a little peek of my card.


You'll have to go to MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog to see it in full and see what my fabulous teammates came up with for this week's sketch! Hope you can join us this week! =)

Have lovely day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (kraft) Papertrey Ink, (white watercolor) Strathmore Artist Papers
clear stamps: (I Knead You) My Favorite Things
hybrid ink: (Chocolate Brown) My Favorite Things
dye ink: (Antique Linen) Ranger Industries
color medium: (watercolor Pencils) Faber-Castell
fiber: (hemp cord) My Favorite Things/Hemptique
accents: (enamel dots) My Mind's Eye
tool: (Corner Chomper) We R Memory Keepers
other: (foam tape) 3M
card size: 3 5/8" x 5 1/2"

Comments

Miriam Prantner said…
Love the watercoloring on this and your enamel dots, so sweet!
kepsss said…
OH MY GOSH. When I first glanced, I thought it was a PHOTO. what a beautiful beautiful card.
Nora Noll said…
WOW!! This is stunning!! I also thought this was a photo. Your watercoloring is masterful. I so wish I could paint like this!
Nikki Foraker said…
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! This is gorgeous! ♥
Celeste Goff said…
Great card Alice! I love your take on the sketch!
Daria Myagkikh said…
Alice, it's just soooo cute!!!!
great project!

Popular Posts