My Favorite Things Color Challenge #18

Happy Thursday, my friends! It's the fourth Thursday of the month, so you know there is a new color challenge over at MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog! Here is the new color pallet.


We are teaming up with SRM Stickers this month and I have a little peek of this fun kraft gift box that I was lucky enough to play with. =)


You will have to go to MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog to see my project in full and hope you will play along with us! =)

Have a sweet day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (Primitive White, Tangy Tangerine, Berrylicious, vellum) My Favorite Things
clear stamp: (I Knead You) My Favorite Things
hybrid ink: (Black Licorice0 My Favorite Things
fiber: (hemp cord) My Favorite Things/Hemptique
accents: (button) My Favorite Things, (mini clothespin) Cavas Corp.
dies: (I Knead You, Precious Polaroids, Scribbles, Smart Phone) My Favorite Things
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (kraft gift box) SRM Stickers, (foam tape) 3M

Comments

Miriam Prantner said…
This is totally adorable, I love the cluster of clipped together items!

Popular Posts