CAS(E) This Sketch #113

Happy Thursday, my friends! It's time for a new sketch over at CAS(E) This Sketch! First is the sketch.


Here is my take on the sketch.


Ahh... How can you not love those adorable puppies from MFT's brand spanking new You Make My Tail Wag set? =)


The puppy and doghouse are stamped and die cut on PTI's Rustic White cardstock with MFT's Sno Cone Hybrid ink then colored with Copic markers. The light/faint Sno Cone disappears as you color thus creating the no-line coloring look.


The little patterned paper tabs are from Crate Paper's Kiss Kiss 6x6 Paper Pad. I stamped the card base with some accessary stamps from the You Make My Tail Wag set and the sentiment comes with this set as well.

That's all for now. Don't forget to find out what the other design team members created for this week's sketch and see all the challenge details over at CAS(E) This Sketch! Hope you can join us this week! =)

Have a sweet day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (Rustic White, kraft) Papertrey Ink
clear stamps: (You Make My Tail Wag) My Favorite Things
patterned paper: Crate Paper
hybrid inks: (Sno Cone, Kraft, Black Licorice) My Favorite Things
dies: (You Make My Tail Wag, Inside & Out Stitched Rounded Square STAX) My Favorite Things
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (foam tape) 3M
Copics used:
puppy: E23, E21, E50, E49, E47, E44, E27, E25, E23, E02, E00, R20
doghouse: E23, E21, E50, E59, E57, E55, E37, E35, E33, E49, E47, E44
ground: E59, E37, E35, E33, E31, E30, E0000, 0
card size: 3 3/4" x 5 3/8"

Comments

Leigh Penner said…
This looks amazing, Alice! Your colouring skills are incredible! Fabulous take on the sketch!
Wonderful card, Alice! I like your take on the sketch and the way you used MFT stamps. Thanks for inspiration! -Ksenija
Miriam Prantner said…
Fantastic coloring! Love the stamped base too!
Michelle said…
Alice, this is such beautiful colouring! Great card! Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day. :-)
Hannelie said…
The cutest dog EVER!
Love your card Alice!
Great fun take on the sketch Alice! Thank you for the inspiration over at CTS! Hazel xx
Nora Noll said…
I am so jealous that you have these stamps!! I so wanted them but they were gone by the time I went to order!! LOVE you coloring on them and the way you placed the puppy. FABULOUS take on the sketch!!
Grá O'Neill said…
Beautiful card, love the no lines colouring :)
Anonymous said…
Wow Alice, your card is soo, sooo cute! I love the no-lines technique! I really need to give this a try!

Hugs,
Jessa

Popular Posts