CAS(E) This Sketch #116

This is my second post of the day. Please click here or scroll down to see my post for My Favorite Things Color Challenge #18. Thanks! =)

Hello~hello~~ It's me again! =) There is also a new sketch up over at CAS(E) This Sketch!


Here is my take on this week's sketch.


This one was quick and so fun to make! =)


The headphone dies are from My Favorite Things Headphones set and the sentiment is from the coordinating Keep on Rockin' set. I used the modern prints from Studio Calico's Wanderlust 6x6 Paper Pad to complement the focal point. I couldn't help but adding a few bits of Japanese washi tape to keep the vibe going! =)

That's all for now. Don't forget to find out what the other design team members created for this week's sketch and see all the challenge details over at CAS(E) This Sketch! Hope you can join us this week! =)

Have a fabulous day and thanks so much for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (Black Licorice) My Favorite Things, (kraft) Papertrey Ink
clear stamp: (Keep on Rockin') My Favorite Things
patterned paper: Studio Calico
hybrid ink: (Black Licorice) My Favorite Things
stickers: (mixed pattern, gold dots Japanese washi tape) mt Kamoi Kakoshi
dies: (Headphones) My Favorite Things
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (foam tape) 3M
card size: 3 5/8" x 5 1/2"

Comments

Leigh Penner said…
This is so fun! Fabulous take on the sketch!
Miriam Prantner said…
So fun and edgy! Loving the mix of patterns from the papers and washi, so fun!
This is such a great card. I love the papers you've used, the washi placement the tilted top panel, the sentiment... it's just altogether fabulous!

Popular Posts