My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #220

Hello, my friends! =) It's Wednesday and you know it's time for a new challenge over at MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog! First is this week's sketch.


Here is a little peek of my card.


You'll have to go to MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog to see my card in full and find out what my awesome teammates created for this week's sketch! Hope you can join us this week! =)

Have sweet day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (Primitive White) My Favorite Things, (kraft) Papertrey Ink
clear stamps: (You Make My Tail Wag) My Favorite Things
patterned paper: (Public Library) October Afternoon
hybrid ink: (Black Licorice) My Favorite Things
accents: (enamel dots) My Favorite Things
die: (Inside & Out Stitched Rounded Square STAX) My Favorite Things
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (foam tape) 3M
Copics used:
dog: E19, E17, E15, E13, R22, E49, E47
collar: E19, E09, R08, R05
dog bed: E89, E87, E84
ground: E59, E37, E35, E33, E31, E30, E0000, 0
card size: 3 1/2" x 5 3/8"

Comments

Miriam Prantner said…
Such a cute take on the sketch! Love!

Popular Posts