Monochrome

Happy Weekend, my friends! =) I finally got some awesome stamps from Waffle Flower and thought that I'd play along with their challenge.


Sorry for the total disregard of how these animals' colors should be, but it was too fun not to do this! =) Here is the inspiration photo that Waffle Flower Challenge provided.


I tried to match the colors for my card and was surprised that I don't have closer colors for the teal and the rosy purple. How did that happen? Must go on ink pad hunt!! =)


All the stamps are from the super fun Monochrome set. If you haven't already, go and check out Waffle Flower and their blog for some fun products and inspiration!

That's it for now. Have a fabulous day, my friends! =)

Thanks so much for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (white) Papertrey Ink
clear stamps: (Monochrome) Waffle Flower
dye inks: (Tropical Teal, Autumn Rose, Simply Chartreuse, Classic Kraft) Papertrey Ink
hybrid ink: (Black Licorice) My Favorite Things
card size: 3 3/4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

Dotty Jo said…
i love it! i wouldn't have had a clue how to use these stamps but luckily you have no such problems! Jo x
Nancy said…
Ha, ha, ha! Too cute! Adorable!
How fun and cute!! Love those stamps!!! Hugs, Karin
Shelly said…
So fun and cute, Alice! I love the colors of the animals! ;) Thanks for joining us at the Waffle Flower Challenge!

Popular Posts