Prize Stag & Tweed Pattern

Happy Weekend, my friends! =) I thought I'd take part in Ellen Hutson's first every Essentials by Ellen Challenges in the Classroom. The first challenge is Mix It Up.


The mission is to mix any Essentials by Ellen products with any Hero Arts goodies. I was able to combine Hero Arts Tweed Pattern stencil with Essentials by Ellen's fabulous Prize Stag for my card.


I used embossing paste with the Tweed Pattern stencil to create the background, so I am hoping that this qualifies for Virginia's Challenge #13 which is all about embossing. =)


Okay, so the washi tape that I used to die cut Prize Stag with is Holiday themed, but who is paying attention? =) The stars are cut using Ellen's Essentials Home & Hearth die set and the sentiment is from Hero Arts Year Round Sentiments set.

That's all for now. Don't forget to check out both fun challenges! =)

Have a fabulous day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (Onyx Shimmer, kraft) Papertrey Ink
clear stamp: (sentiment) Hero Arts
hybrid ink: (Black Licorice) My Favorite Things
accent: (embossing paste) Ranger Industries
stencil: (Tweed Pattern) Hero Arts
stickers: (all Japanese washi tape) mt Kamoi Kakoshi
dies: (Prize Stag, Home & Hearth) Ellen Hutson
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (foam tape) 3M
card size: 3 5/8" x 5 3/8"

Comments

Nora Noll said…
This is really neat. I love the background and the fun Washi you die cut the stag in is really interesting. LOVE this card!!
Laurel Beard said…
OH! I love this and I love that you die cut the stag with washi tape! That is fantastic! And I love the embossing pasted background! Perfection!
Laurel Beard said…
OH! I love this and I love that you die cut the stag with washi tape! That is fantastic! And I love the embossing pasted background! Perfection!
Celeste Goff said…
Great card Alice! I love the embossing paste in the background.
Becky said…
wow! What a fabulously creative card!
Miriam Prantner said…
Love the print you used and the stenciling!
Virginia L. said…
What an ARTSY design! Love love the dry embossed background with stencil paste! The composition and design are top-notch, as always, Alice! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s View “All Things Embossed” Challenge!

Popular Posts