My Favorite Things Color Challenge #17

Hi, all! It's the second Thursday of the month and that means there is a new color challenge over at MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog! Here is the new color palette.


We are teaming up with SRM Stickers this month and I got to play with some fun products that is going to make gift giving so quick and easy! You will have to go to MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog to see all the projects made by the team!


Hope you can play along with us! =)

Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (Primitive White, Steel Blue) My Favorite Things
clear stamp: (Some Bunny, Circle Scribble Flowers) My Favorite Things
pillow box: SRM Stickers
hybrid inks: (Steel Blue, Tropical Teal, Coral Crush) My Favorite Things
accents: (paper doily) Bo Bunny, (sequins) Avery Elle
fiber: (hemp cord) Hemptique/My Favorite Things
die: (Some Bunny, Thank You) My Favorite Things
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (foam tape) 3M
Copics used:
Miss Bunny: E53, E51, E50, E0000, R20
dress: YR09, YR07, YR02, E37, BG49, BG57, BG45, BG53

Comments

Miriam Prantner said…
This treat container is adorable! I just love how you dressed it up!

Popular Posts