Count Down

This is my third post of the day. Please click here to see my post for My Favorite Things Color Challenge #17. Click here to see my post for CAS(E) This Sketch #114. Or you can scroll down to see all three of my posts. Thanks! =)

Hello! I am excited to be a contributor for Sweet Stamp Shop! =) If you haven't seen the super fun stamps from them, you have to check them out. They are going to make you smile! =) Here is a card that I made using a couple of Sweet Stamp Shop's awesome stamps!


Tell me these guys don't make you happy! =)


This stamp is called Count Down and it's colored on PTI's Stamper's Select White cardstock with Copic markers. I added Glossy Accents to he images for a little texture.


The sentiment comes with the Count Down set.

That's all from me. Don't forget to have a look around in the Sweet Stamp Shop for some fun, cute and unique stamps! Also check out Sweet Stamp Shop Blog for more inspiration! =)

Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (white, kraft) Papertrey Ink
clear stamps: Sweet Stamp Shop
accent: (Glossy Accents) Ranger Industries
other: (foam tape) 3M
Copics used:
paper: E53, E51, E50, 0, R20
rock: W9, W7, W5, W3, R22
scissors: BG07, BG05, BG02, R22
shadow: W7, W5, W3, W1, W00, 0
card size: 3 3/4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

Miriam Prantner said…
So fun! I love the glossy accents!
Oh this is so very cute!!!
donna mikasa said…
Oh so cute--they look like puffy stickers!
Celeste Goff said…
OMG Alice, this card cracks me up! So cute and I love the way you made each image pop with the glossy accents.
Monika Reeck said…
clever use that glossy Accent dear Alice..
too cute this card and too sweet that sentiment you made me want to buy this set
Alice hope you are okay..I am missing you...long time ago we mailing and visiting our Blog..
hope one day you like visiting me again my sweet friend..
big hugs from Germany
Monika
Nora Noll said…
This is totally adorable!!! I LOVE the little icons and that sentiment-FABULOUS!!

Popular Posts