My Favorite Things + PageMaps

Happy Monday, my friends! =) For the next couple of months the MFT Challenge & Inspiration team is collaborating with PageMaps to bring you some fun projects!


This is the sketch that we used for March. Here is a little peek of my card.


You'll have to go to MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog to it in full! =)


Have a fabulous day and thanks so much for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (Primitive White, vellum) My Favorite Things, (kraft) Papertrey Ink
clear stamps: (I Knead You) My Favorite Things
patterned paper: (Open Book) Crate Paper
hybrid ink: (Black Licorice) My Favorite Things
accents: (enamel dots) My Mind's Eye, (mini clothes pin) Canvas Corp.
sticker: (orange stripes Japanese washi tape) mt Kamoi Kakoshi
dies: (I Knead You, Scribbles, Precious Polaroids) My Favorite Things
tools: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft, (sewing machine)
other: (foam tape) 3M
Copics used:
kitty: E19, YR18, YR07, YR04, YR65, R24, E49, E93
yarn: RV66, RV55, RV63
card size: 3 5/8" x 5 3/8"

Comments

Miriam Prantner said…
LOVE your take on the sketch, especially how you incorporated those scribble flower dies!
Jill said…
This one is ridiculous Alice!! Love it so!! The details w/ the scribble vellums just make it even more awesome! Super!! :)

Popular Posts