Aero Boy

This is my second post of the day. Please click here or scroll down to see my card using Watering Her Flowers from ADFD's April Club Kit. Thanks! =)

I am honored to be invited to introduce a new digital stamp set created by a super talented card maker - Melania Deasy.


Deasy created an adorable kit called Aero Boy. This is a fun boy collection and is perfect if you have a boy that loves airplanes!


I printed the pilot boy, sun and clouds on PTI's Stamper's Select White cardstock, colored them with Copic markers then cut out.


The card base is stamped with Hero Arts Clouds background and I made a little banner with the sentiment for the airplane to carry. The sentiment is from Waltzingmouse Stamps.

Make sure to visit Deasy 's blog as she is celebrating her digital kit debut with a giveaway! Congratulations, Deasy! Thank you for giving me the honor of sampling your digis! =)



Have a happy day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (Rustic Cream, white) Papertrey Ink
digital stamp: Melania Deasy Studio
rubber stamp: (clouds background) Hero Arts
clear stamp: (sentiment) Waltzingmouse Stamps
dye ink: (Soft Pool) Hero Arts
archival ink: (Jet Black) Ranger Industries
coloring medium: Copic
fiber: (black crochet thread) DMC
other: (foam tape) 3M
card size: 5" x  3 1/2"

Comments

Wonderful card! love your design, the clouds look superb.
What a great image!
Love, Mel. xxx
This is so cute Alice! Love the image and the little cloud :)
Elizabeth Allan said…
Love Melania's images and how you put this adorable design together! Your creativity is endless Alice!
Jenny said…
Hi Alice....love how you've used Melania's digis :0)
The fun banner behind the plane is so cute :0)
Jenny x
Dr Sonia S V said…
What a lively creation-- can almost feel him zooming by!!

Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com
Karen B. said…
So undeniably cute, Alice!
melania deasy said…
Alice :) When the first time I saw your cards, I amazed with your coloring and your simple design. It's an honored that right now you making me card using my digital stamp... I LOVEE it!! The colors you use is so pretty and cute, and the design with the banner so fun!! Thank you :)
Renee V said…
Alice this is absolutely amazing and adorable!!! Love the dimension too :)
Renee V said…
Alice this is absolutely amazing and adorable!!! Love the dimension too :)
yyam said…
Awww....this totally put a smile on my face! I love the happy colours and the scene you created. :)
Geraldine said…
beautiful, I agree with yyam, I totally had a smile on my face seeing this.
~amy~ said…
such a cute card Alice!
Bonnie said…
Beautiful card, love the colors on the image & the paper.
Shirley N said…
Absolutely adorable Alice!
Shelly said…
Your stuff is truly amazing, Alice! Love looking at all your eye candy!
Christiana said…
Absolutely darling, Alice! I'm so happy for Deasy! The images are adorable!

Popular Posts