You're a Real Fun-gi

Hello, every one! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I am joining in on the fun for The  DIY Embellishments Challenge over at Moxie Fab World today.


I don't know if this is the right idea for the challenge, but I made an embellishment out of the stamp that I used. =) I stamped the super cute mushroom on craft felt, hand stitched the outlines and stuffed it with acrylic fillers and a little magnet. Yes, it's a magnet! =)


I think that sentiment is so fun and clever and it just makes me smile seeing it. There is another magnet that I glued to the back of the background watercolor paper and that's how it stays on the card.


I created a pool of ink with Peeled Paint, Shabby Shutters distress inks and water on my craft sheet and dragged a piece of watercolor paper through it to create the background. The stamp set that I used is called You're a Real Fun-gi from Itty Bitty by Unity.

That's it for now. Have a lovely day, my friends! =)



Thanks for stopping by!



supplies:
cardstock: (kraft) Papertrey Ink
specialty paper: (watercolor) Strathmore Artist Papers
rubber stamp: Itty Bitty by Unity
pigment ink: (brown) Tsukineko
dye ink: (Walnut Stain, Peeled Paint, Shabby Shutters) Ranger Industries
fabic: (blue craft felt) Michaels
fiber: (brown, peach embroidery floss) DMC
tool: (Corner Chomper) We R Memory Keepers
other: (magnets) BasicGrey, (foam squares) Recollections
card size: 4" x 4 3/4"

Comments

Anonymous said…
Goodmorning to you Alice! This is a real FUN-gi card!!!!!! I love the felt mushroom magnet!!!!!!!!!!! What a good idea!
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja
itsallrosi said…
what a sweet mushroom!
Maria Therese said…
Awwww you should make more mushrooms like this!! Love it!
Alice this is so cute! I love that little mushroom :)
~amy~ said…
LOVE this to pieces!!!!
JJ Bolton said…
Adorable! Love that little stitched heart:)
Valérie said…
Waouw!!!
This mushroom...is so cute!!!
Ecxellente idée...
Bizzz
Geraldine said…
great card, love the mushroom you created, it's so cute, best wishes.
Elizabeth Allan said…
Felt-abulous idea Alice!
Julie said…
Love it Alice - such a great design and matching sentiment! Great CAS card, Juliexx
BabyBokChoy said…
I just love puns, they are so fun!!
donna mikasa said…
So punny and CUTE! Love that felt mushroom!
yyam said…
Oooh...so clever! I love your felt magnet!
Virginia L. said…
How FUN to make your own felt embellishments! Beautifully done, Alice!
Hey Alice! Thanks for linking this up to the DIY Embellishments Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)
Julie C. said…
Cool~ Love the idea!! Have to try this felt magnet too!!

Popular Posts