Wicked Witch

Happy weekend, my friends! There is a new challenge up over at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge Blog, don't forget to check it out. I don't have a card for the challenge, but here is another card that I made using one of the images from the newly released Wizard of Oz inspired collection from Annie.


She is Wicked Witch, fun huh? I just love how much personalities Annie gave her images.


Wicked Witch is stamped on PTI's Stamper's Select White cardstock, colored with Copic markers then cut and embossed using a Long Classic Rectangles Large die. The sentiment piece is cut and embossed using a Labels 11 die.


The patterned paper is from Plumeria 6x6 Paper Pad by BasicGrey and the sentiment is from Oz Sentiments set.

That's all from me. Don't forget to check out this week's challenge here. Hope you can join us! =)



Have a fantastic day and thanks for stopping by!



supplies:
cardstock: (white, kraft) Papertrey Ink
rubber stamp: Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps
patterned paper: BasicGrey
dye ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
archival ink: (Jet Black) Ranger Industries
fiber: (seam binding) Lawrence Schiff Silk Mills, Inc.
accent: (pearl) Recollections
die: (label, rectangle) Spellbinders, (scallop border) My Favorite Things, (Filigree border) Papertrey Ink
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft, (sewing machine)
other: (foam tape) 3M, (foam squares) Recollections
Copics used:
skin: E13, E11, E01, E00, E000, R20
hair: V99, BV29, BV25, BV23
dress, hat: V09, V06, V04, V12
broom: E59, E57, E55
ground/shadow: W9, W7, W5, W3, W1, W00, 0
card size: 4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

Pajalu said…
I think your witch is gorgeously fabulous! To quote Jessica Rabbit "She's not bad, just drawn that way" ;D. Love the card Alice

PS My blog has moved to http://pajalus.blogspot.com.au/
Susie said…
Cute, cute, cute card. Fabulous coloring. Can you show us how you do your ground shadows. What do you use?
mgoll88 said…
a wonderfull card creation.. the way you collored the image is fantastic!

LG
Michaela
Cathy Fongjoyo said…
aaahh!! i really miss visiting ur blog. I'm really busy lately. but love seeing what u create here, alice :) the color combo for paper pattern is amazing ^^ hope u always well :)
Karen B. said…
She's cute Alice, I'll call her a good witch!
Love the colours and papers Alice :) She is coloured up just perfectly!
Virginia L. said…
This is so very cute! I love the coloring here--as always! The details are amazing! You always knock my socks off (LOL)!! Have a fabulous weekend! PS: Love your tutorial over Whiff of Joy!
Silli said…
Wonderful Alice, LOVE your coloring...Fabby card! xoxo
Silli said…
Wonderful Alice, LOVE your coloring...Fabby card! xoxo
BabyBokChoy said…
Well, aren't you a cute witch?/!!
Kim said…
OH this is so sweet, Alice!!! I adore the way you coloured her and of course the fabulous sentiment!!! And purple is my favourite colour.....and you know you're going to make me go buy Plumeria now, don't you??!! Heehee!
Amy Johnson said…
So cute! I love all the purple!
Vivi Casale said…
love it! absolutely adorable!
Sandy said…
It depends on how much candy you give me --- so cute!
sandy

Popular Posts