April Krafty Peek Day 2

This is my second post of the day. Please click here or scroll down to see my post for this week's A Day For Daisies release. Thanks! =)

Hi ya, all! It's Krafty Peek Day 2 and we are sharing projects made using Emilie Goulet's two adorable sets. My first card is made using an image from Bug Buddies 1 set.


Such an adorable spider! He is even holding a stuffed buddy. =) This set comes with three images and five coordinating sentiments.


Mr. Spider is stamped and colored on PTI's Stamper's Select White cardstock with Copic markers then cut and embossed using a Classic Ovals Small die. The patterned paper is from Miss Caroline Howdy Doody 6x6 Designer Paper Pad by My Mind's Eye.

My second card is made using an image from Bug Buddies 2 set.


Bug Buddies 2 set comes with three images and six coordinating sentiments. I love Emilie's critters!


Mr. Bee is also colored with Copic markers on PTI's cardstock. It's then cut and embossed using a Petite Ovals Small die. The patterned paper is from the same collection.


My last card used yet another image from Bug Buddies 2 set. This delightful ladybug is colored on PTI's white cardsotck with Copic makers as well. It's then cut and embossed using a Standard Circles Large die.


I tried to keep similar layouts for all three cards using the same patterned paper collection and matching embellishments to get a sense of unity. These two stamp sets will make wonderful card sets as gifts! =)

That's all from me. Don't forget to check out what the other Krafty Girls and Krafty Guests came up with using Emilie's new sets here. Remember to leave comments along the way, because TWO lucky commenters will each win one of Emilie's new stamp sets! Good luck! =)



Have a fantastic day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (white, kraft) Papertrey Ink
rubber stamp: Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps
patterned paper: My Mind's Eye
dye ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
archival ink: (Jet Black) Ranger Industries
accent: (yellow, aqua, pink, orange buttons) Papertrey Ink
die: (ovals, circle) Spellbinders, (scallop border) Memory Box
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft, (sewing machine)
other: (foam tape) 3M, (foam squares) Recollections
Copics used:
Mr. Spider: W9, W7, W5, W3, R22, R20
doll: E25, E23, E21, E59, E37, E35, R24
Mr. Bee: E13, E11, E01, E00, E000, R22, R20, Y18, Y15, Y13, W9, W7, W5, W3, B0000, 0
Mr. Ladybug: W9, W7, W5, W3, R27, R24, R22, R20
accessories: E59, E57, E55, R24, R22, RV42, BG13, BG11, BG10
ground; E59, E37, E35, E33, E31, E30, E0000, 0
card sizes:
Mr. Spicer & Mr. Bee: 3 1/2" x 5"
Mr. Ladybug: 4" x 5" 

Comments

Unknown said…
Great cards!!! Love the button accents.
Beate said…
Wow! Gorgeous card overload! You are spoiling us with showing off three gorgeous creations today!
Hugs and smiles
Pajalu said…
Oh my........Alice your cards just keep on getting cuter & cuter! I especially love the lady bug. What wonderful stamps you used. Love them all xoxoxoxo
Cindi said…
Very sweet cards! Love your layouts and the papers are so pretty!
wendy said…
love these new dudes...so cute and the sentiments are perfect!
Wilfreda said…
All of these are great. These bugs are so cute.
Shari said…
Alice, wow all your cards are wonderful you busy little girl! Great job!
Jeni said…
Great eye candy today, Alice! Love your little buggy theme...too cute! Never thought I would say this but..."what a cute spider". That just doesn't sound right. Lol ~jeni :)
Heidi Brawley said…
All 3 cards are soo Adorable!!!
Whimcees said…
Hello!

What fun to use these new images - love your cards! Wishing you a happy day!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane
Creepy Glowbugg said…
ACK! They just keep getting cuter and cuter! LOVE the spider and his stuffed buddy! So darn cute!
stampingbowd said…
Oh gosh these are cute!!!!! That spider is just too cute!!!
Crafting Vicky said…
great cards! Even the spider one is cute ;)
Cathi said…
Super cards. Love how you colored them. TFS
Sandy Smith said…
Love all three but I REALLY love the lady bug. They are my favourite bug :)
Maria Therese said…
What a cute bug family!! (but I'm so scared of spiders..)
Mary said…
Oh my gosh I love all 3 cards you created. These bugs are awesome!
mackbrad said…
I really like the pattern papers you paired with these cute images!
Your cards are really really cute!
Tracey said…
I love your buggy cards!! Too cute!!
Merry said…
So love all these images....different but fun and of course you have put each of them to good work.
yyam said…
Oooh...these are adorable!
BabyBokChoy said…
These critters are way too cute!!!!!!
missstamper said…
Oh my goodness! So cute!
Dawn Louise said…
These are fabulous different yet cute . x tfs
Mette said…
These are stunning cards. Simple yet so effective and lovin' the bugs. Great colouring :).

Hugs, Mette
Debora said…
Lovely cards! I have a friend who collects ladybugs. Will have to send her to your blog.
Mary J said…
Totally amazing Alice, I love these!!
scrappysharon said…
love them !! and have to say i love the mme paper !
Virginia L. said…
I think I would have been stumped with the critter images....but you obviously can make ANY images shine!! How marvelous!Super cute cards, Alice!
Sandy said…
Well I have to tell you -noting could be that spider card - never thought about a spider having a buddy. I love this card and it is so amazing because I really do not like spiders at all. Cute, cute image and wonderful card!
Sandy

Popular Posts